test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

"Frozen" stuck and can't progress

Comments

• kaithan1975kaithan1975 Member Posts: 947 Arc User
    Supposedly will be fixed with the 10/10 patch.
  • corebelotecorebelote Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    It does seem they have fixed the issue with the ship, but I have run into another. After firing the Mining Laser the metal gate is still standing with no way past it. I restarted the quest 3 times with the same results.
  • echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,914 Arc User
    Yes, it's still broken. The gate still stands after 'fixing' and firing the mining laser the second time. Can't progress.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • renata666renata666 Member Posts: 284 Arc User
    Arrrgh
    Yes, it's still broken. The gate still stands after 'fixing' and firing the mining laser the second time. Can't progress.
    spielman1 wrote: »
    echatty wrote: »

Yeah sad when a fix is promised and yet no fix lol so sad no wonder the community in general is down at times.

They did fix the broken warp out of the scout ship, this is a different bug.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • admrlhuskyadmrlhusky Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    Well Im sure i speak for millions of players when i say our patience is wearing thin. GET IT FIXED ON THE DOUBLE PRIORITY 1.
    Yelling and demanding won't get things done any sooner. First they need to figure out what's causing the bug, then they'll fix it.

It's not like they can just flip a switch and it's fixed.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
  • gishka#4096 gishka Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    Well, I went from excited after reading the patch notes to sad after using the mining laser pretty quickly there... :(

I'm amazed that nobody from QA actually play-tested the whole mission after the scout ship fix.
    Dahar Master Gishka - I.K.S. Storm of Quin'lat
    tlhIngan maH taHjaj!
  • nanowinnernanowinner Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Can confirm, same bug after firing the mining laser. I was so excited the Reman ship cutscene was fixed until the gate got me. Kinda disappointing.
  • chrian#9670 chrian Member Posts: 622 Cryptic Developer
    Hello everyone this is currently a known issue and is being investigated. Thank you for your patience.
    Hello everyone this is currently a known issue and is being investigated. Thank you for your patience.

Thank you for responding :)
    Now a LTS and loving it.
  • maniac20#5251 maniac20 Member Posts: 263 Arc User
    Sweet I got a character that has been stuck on this mission for weeks now and looks like a little longer while you all fix the new issue.
  • taringiltaringil Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited October 2019
    (Trolling comments moderated out. - BMR)
    Post edited by baddmoonrizin on
  • corebelotecorebelote Member Posts: 9 Arc User

It is very good to hear from a developer that this issue is being looked into.
  • darkwolfox#3264 darkwolfox Member Posts: 1 New User
    now there a problem in obisek's gambit were the gate is still there when u fire the mining laser
  • tantalusgrey#7600 tantalusgrey Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2019
    (Trolling comments moderated out. - BMR)
  • kaithan1975kaithan1975 Member Posts: 947 Arc User
    edited October 2019
    Yep, pretty obvious this revamp wasn't tested before it went live.
  • derspenglerderspengler Member Posts: 8 Arc User

Thank you for letting us know! It's not an important mission and normally it'd be fine to skip, but it's the only thing keeping me from completing my final Delta Agent that I've had sitting around since the last time you could make one.
  • redmonitorredmonitor Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    > @nanowinner said:
    > Can confirm, same bug after firing the mining laser. I was so excited the Reman ship cutscene was fixed until the gate got me. Kinda disappointing.

My feelings exactly.
  • sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,443 Arc User
    edited October 2019
    (Response to moderated comments removed. - BMR)
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • ikstortikstort Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Yup I have the mining laser issue as well, tried as everyone else has done to drop and restart etc. but of course its buggered hehehehe.....the funny , or rather amusing I should say , thing is when I am stuck outside the gate, but my away team manages to morph through it....made me chuckle .
  • jimk3ksjimk3ks Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    I am having a problem after beaming down. As an engineering character, I repair all the power conduits but when it says to use the mining laser, I click the button but nothing happens.
  • sgtfloydpepper#7911 sgtfloydpepper Member Posts: 1,111 Arc User
    jimk3ks wrote: »
    I am having a problem after beaming down. As an engineering character, I repair all the power conduits but when it says to use the mining laser, I click the button but nothing happens.

It happens to most guys...

Sorry, couldn't resist. ;)
    1xe027q.png
  • shebtk98shebtk98 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    cant seem to progress past the gate where the mining laser is
  • anodynesanodynes Member Posts: 1,999 Arc User
    Yep, pretty obvious this revamp wasn't tested before it went live.

There was no revamp. Frozen hasn't been changed at all in years.
    This is an MMO, not a Star Trek episode simulator. That would make for a terrible game.
  • wagrhodes13#2938 wagrhodes13 Member Posts: 2 New User
    Everyone experiencing the Mining Lazer misfire bug, what career path are you? I was Engineer. Could it be just engineer?
  • wagrhodes13#2938 wagrhodes13 Member Posts: 2 New User
    According to walkthroughs there is supposed to be a cut scene of the Lazer working. I didn't get one. Any one else?