test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Pc Patch Notes for 10/10/19

ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,674 Community Manager
Greetings Captains!
We will be having a maintenance tomorrow, 10/10 at 7AM Pacific for 2.5 hours. (What time is this for me?)
You can find our patch notes here.

=/\=
We value your feedback and want to help direct it to the right locations. Please check the following link to redirect to the best sub-forums to post your replies.
Experiencing a Gameplay Bug with our latest patch? Please click this link to be taken to our Gameplay Bug Report Section to file your reports.
Thank you for the assistance!
The Star Trek Online Team

Comments

• sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,406 Arc User
    Thanks for the fixes!
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • ikonn#1068 ikonn Member Posts: 1,448 Arc User
    Nice to see the Promotional Horta being added back.
    -AoP- Warrior's Blood (KDF Armada) / -AoP- Qu' raD qulbo'Degh / -AoP- Project Phoenix
  • eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 3,980 Arc User
    There is also ARC maintenance too ... 5am - 9am PST ,,,, 1pm - 5pm BST ... 12pm - 4pm UTC
  • lexers615#4253 lexers615 Member Posts: 186 Arc User
    What about players that were hoping to take advantage of the last minutes of the Elachi frigate event? Will they be compensated for the 4h30m (8am to half past noon) they won't be able to play? Will they be credited or have extra time?
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    Well, since you're fixing Borg Adaptation, perhaps you can fix the crafting of the Fractal Remodulators, etc. in the Defera Invasion Zone.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • protoneousprotoneous Member Posts: 2,952 Arc User
    ltminns wrote: »
    Well, since you're fixing Borg Adaptation, perhaps you can fix the crafting of the Fractal Remodulators, etc. in the Defera Invasion Zone.

I heartily endorse this request. It's been years. Thank you for all the other fixes.
  • pottsey5gpottsey5g Member Posts: 4,165 Arc User
    edited October 2019
    "•Borg Adaptation Updates: ◦Resolved an issue where Borg were incapable of successfully adapting to the electrical damage dealt by the Lukari Piezo-Electric Wrist Apparatus.
    ◦Resolved an issue where some weapons' additional damaging effects were not properly inhibited by Borg Adaptation (example: The electrical area damage on Jaylah's Staff Secondary Fire, the electrical DOT on Sompek Pulsewave)."

I always thought that was a feature not a bug. Borg have not adapted for any physical or electrical damage for me in years. All those additional damaging effects you list are electrical as well.
  • protoneousprotoneous Member Posts: 2,952 Arc User
    ltminns wrote: »
    Given Cryptic's general stance on Defera, I find it doubtful this would happen.
    I'm not particularly interested in how you find but it's certainly possible that others might be. It's a related request that really goes hand in hand with adaptation.

We all have more to enjoy when Cryptic resolves issues and their patch notes have been filled with fixes for quite a while. This time round it seems they've been hard at work with this patch yet again and an issue with Borg adaptation to electrical damage has now been resolved. This is great news!

Getting something resolved for a method of remodulation to that adaption logically follows for some.
  • echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,913 Arc User
    Thank you for fixing Frozen!
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • chipg7chipg7 Member Posts: 1,577 Arc User
    pottsey5g wrote: »
    "•Borg Adaptation Updates: ◦Resolved an issue where Borg were incapable of successfully adapting to the electrical damage dealt by the Lukari Piezo-Electric Wrist Apparatus.
    ◦Resolved an issue where some weapons' additional damaging effects were not properly inhibited by Borg Adaptation (example: The electrical area damage on Jaylah's Staff Secondary Fire, the electrical DOT on Sompek Pulsewave)."

I always thought that was a feature not a bug. Borg have not adapted for any physical or electrical damage for me in years. All those additional damaging effects you list are electrical as well.
    It's the Borg. They adapt. We had a good run, but the Borg always adapt :sweat:
  • turkisheliteturkishelite Member Posts: 2 New User
    > @azrael605 said:
    > > @"lexers615#4253" said:
    > > What about players that were hoping to take advantage of the last minutes of the Elachi frigate event? Will they be compensated for the 4h30m (8am to half past noon) they won't be able to play? Will they be credited or have extra time?
    >
    > Events always end at patch time, have since the game began.

why? 3h remainng?
    Because it's the last day and the patch will remove the event.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
    Frozen is still broken. I can get to the base, but when I fix and fire the laser, the gate stays up, preventing passage.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
  • lhoygowlhoygow Member Posts: 311 Arc User
    Event is still up, but they removed the 30 event reward for the ship/dilithium.
  • turkisheliteturkishelite Member Posts: 2 New User
    > @lhoygow said:
    > Event is still up, but they removed the 30 event reward for the ship/dilithium.

this is unfair!!! 30 points left :(
  • chipg7chipg7 Member Posts: 1,577 Arc User
    this is unfair!!! 30 points left :(
    It's completely fair. There was plenty of time, and a buyout option.

And I know, we all have lives, responsibilities, etc. But MMOs aren't suited to all schedules.
    It isn't up to them to extend the event if someone can't make it to the end. Never, ever count on the last day to get points, unless you can do it before maint starts.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
  • sharmutashlikha#2072 sharmutashlikha Member Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited October 2019
    As this is still active, I take the opportunity to relay my dissatisfaction with the arc downtime... I know cryptic doesn't have a say in arc, but PWE's incompetency has kept me from playing on the rare occassion I had the time to do so.
    Raysah@sharmutashlikha#2072 stands attentively for Captain Nog.
    [Emotes] Raysah@sharmutashlikha#2072: Qapla', Captain Nog!
    Raysah@sharmutashlikha#2072 salutes Captain Nog with respect.

R'Miia@sharmutashlikha#2072 stands attentively for Captain Nog.
    R'Miia@sharmutashlikha#2072 salutes Captain Nog.

She'Roars@sharmutashlikha#2072 stands attentively for Captain Nog.
    [Emotes] She'Roars@sharmutashlikha#2072: Qapla', Captain Nog!
    She'Roars@sharmutashlikha#2072 salutes Captain Nog with respect.

Yozit'yaza@sharmutashlikha#2072 stands attentively for Nog.
    Yozit'yaza@sharmutashlikha#2072 salutes Nog.

• sgtfloydpepper#7911 sgtfloydpepper Member Posts: 1,111 Arc User
    Is ARC down? Can't seem to login with ARC.
    1xe027q.png
  • ganoslal#4865 ganoslal Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2019
    Is ARC down? Can't seem to login with ARC.

same here... cant login for the last 4 hours
  • enigmachad#4351 enigmachad Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    yep, was going to start something and Arc logged me out. still down as of 4pm CST
  • enigmachad#4351 enigmachad Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    echatty wrote: »
    Frozen is still broken. I can get to the base, but when I fix and fire the laser, the gate stays up, preventing passage.

oh good I thought it was just me. thanks for posting.
  • captsquashcaptsquash Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited October 2019
    What's up with arc? how much longer do we have to wait before we can log in?
  • lordlyciuslordlycius Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    Same here, Arc seems to be in an indefinite Down mode...

CM if possible we could get some sort of thread as to whats up with ARC being down? (Is it the mass power outages going on in California by chance? Are they effecting the Server sites (if any are there)??
  • zedbrightlander1zedbrightlander1 Member Posts: 14,762 Arc User
    edited October 2019
    It took a three hour arc of me trying to get onto ARC just so I could say, "I could not let folks know that I could not get on to ARC." ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Also, Server Status = Green, yet logon is impossible. More ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    f5cc65bc8f3b91f963e328314df7c48d.jpg
    Sig? What sig? I don't see any sig.
This discussion has been closed.