test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

"Frozen" stuck and can't progress

Comments

• corebelotecorebelote Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    Still broken, and customer support directed me to this forum with the "suggestion" that I " leave a comment". This is b***s***.

I got the same reply a few weeks ago. I have also tried to report the issue in game using the bug reporting tools and the reports do not appear to be going through. In looking at trouble tickets that I have submitted the file is blank, even after having just submitted a report. So not only is the mission bugged, but so is the reporting system in game.

So far I have several characters that can not progress because of this glitch. It only appeared with the inclusion of the latest Discovery missions and arc, so I can only assume that there is a coding error where someone has an even trigger with the same name as one in the new missions. That would cause a conflict where if the player has already played the Discovery arc it would be registered as having already been triggered, or if the player has not reached the level required for that arc and it is grayed out, then the requirements for the trigger to activate have not been met. Either way, it would cause a conflict that would negate the trigger for the cutscene, which keeps the additional event triggers from going as well.
  • murrayc70murrayc70 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    I've had this issue too and got sent here, so Hi everyone stuck at Frozen.
  • yorkie624#7659 yorkie624 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Well, I've just had the exact same experience.
  • sperlgatersperlgater Member Posts: 1 New User
    I am having the same bug. Have tried dropping the quest, leaving sector, and relogging several times to no avail. My original description is below (ticket #17985):

After following the scout the Romulan ships appear. The scout re-cloaks. I destroy the Romulan ships and the quest goal changes back to follow the reman scout, but the scout is nowhere to be found. Google says the quest should go to a phase where the scout warps away and I am given the option to warp to its coordinates, but this never happens.
  • kaithan1975kaithan1975 Member Posts: 947 Arc User
    sperlgater wrote: »
    I am having the same bug. Have tried dropping the quest, leaving sector, and relogging several times to no avail. My original description is below (ticket #17985):

After following the scout the Romulan ships appear. The scout re-cloaks. I destroy the Romulan ships and the quest goal changes back to follow the reman scout, but the scout is nowhere to be found. Google says the quest should go to a phase where the scout warps away and I am given the option to warp to its coordinates, but this never happens.

It's because they revamped the mission but inexplicably removed the interaction (or forgot to put it in) to follow the Reman ship. Having people post here is pointless because the mission as is isn't complete and it can't be finished no matter what.
  • dh1084dh1084 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I have been experiencing the same issue others have reported, I have also submitted a ticket more than once, the latter in error after realizing a reply had already been sent to me in regards to previous ticket.
    Reference ticket #15442, more recent ticket # is lost.
  • shebtk98shebtk98 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Bugs still there even now
  • neowolfenneowolfen Member Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited September 2019
    Having the same issue, come the "Chase" section the popup to follow the Reman scout to the base thereby progressing the mission does not appear making the entire thing uncompleteable.
    Post edited by neowolfen on
    Ser Alathor Crownguard, Cwelenas Alenuath, Dwarin Stonefist, Danaerys Hellborn
  • magnusaskmagnusask Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Also reported the bug. Nothing fixed so far..
  • draco7066draco7066 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I'm just gonna bump this cause this is obviously broken. Sent a ticket and the GM sent me to this thread in hopes of the dev would see this. Issue is obviously recent since this never occurred 2yrs ago, but after the new patch...it's still there. Guessing they probs won't fix it till next yr
  • maniac20#5251 maniac20 Member Posts: 263 Arc User
    Same here on multiple characters
  • renata666renata666 Member Posts: 284 Arc User
    Started after the last "update," Awakening.
  • mantzas#6388 mantzas Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited October 2019
    Same problem here. I contacted support and they sent me this thread. Here is their response:

(Private correspondence removed. - BMR)

Well, I hope they fix it soon, because I'm stuck! :(
    Post edited by baddmoonrizin on
  • warpcow#1357 warpcow Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Still broken as of 10/2/2019 - Stuck at Reman ship not warping away. Please fix, and while you're at it remove all the Federation missions that can't be started for a good year now...

Or do we have to pay you $5 for each bugfix? I'm sure that'd make Perfect World happy... Please fix your game at least to a point so we can play it before we pay you for more content, thank you kindly.
  • sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,455 Arc User
    Still broken as of 10/2/2019 - Stuck at Reman ship not warping away. Please fix, and while you're at it remove all the Federation missions that can't be started for a good year now...

Or do we have to pay you $5 for each bugfix? I'm sure that'd make Perfect World happy... Please fix your game at least to a point so we can play it before we pay you for more content, thank you kindly.

What Federation missions cannot be started? Are you talking about those that have been removed and have not been removed from the Available tab? Then I agree. They are fixing bugs, read the patch notes, look at the Tribble patch notes, continue posting and have patience, etc. In fact I believe there are a lot of time-intensive events whether experimental or not because they are tackling bugs more than they previously did before. Thanks. :)
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • grancommesgrancommes Member Posts: 58 Arc User
    lhoygow wrote: »
    Can confirm this, just did this mission on my delta fed and the cutscene for the Reman scout ship warping out never takes place, thus you never get the option to follow the ship to the Reman's base.

I am stuck on frozen too, but I've seen the ship warp out each time (if you continue to follow the trail, the scout ship is just ahead of where you have a battle). Still stuck.
  • starshine#2561 starshine Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Didn't see any mention of this in latest patch notes for 10/3 maintenance. :(
    Didn't see any mention of this in latest patch notes for 10/3 maintenance. :(

They haven't even acknowledged it as of yet. It would rather easy to pull the 'new' version and replace it with the old version until the 'new' is fixed I would think.
  • joeybehr52joeybehr52 Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    I am with everybody else and it stops processing after I destroy romulan mogai ship and they altered the mission from what I see and now there is a bug. I have tried everything they suggested and no good and I tried with my other captains same issue.
  • dbee71#4472 dbee71 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Still not working.
  • aduiladuil Member Posts: 1 New User
    Still not working....
  • edoachedoach Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    It's been a month and a half since this first hit me, and it's still here, Devs need to fix this and many other missions that were broken by the Discovery stuff.
  • tracypaintertracypainter Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    I’ve tried to complete the Frozen mission several times, but the cut scene where the Reman Scout warps our never shows and I can’t follow. Any help or work around?
    Nope
  • midevilchaos#4670 midevilchaos Member Posts: 379 Arc User
    October 8th, still not working... I mean, shouldn't a mission ending bug be fixed? I just don't get why they haven't fixed it after months.
  • sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,455 Arc User
    edited October 2019
    October 8th, still not working... I mean, shouldn't a mission ending bug be fixed? I just don't get why they haven't fixed it after months.

Probably because they are busy dealing with other bugs on their list. Continue to give bug reports and wait. I do see how annoying this bug is but patience is a virtue. Thanks. :)
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • midevilchaos#4670 midevilchaos Member Posts: 379 Arc User
    sthe91 wrote: »

Probably because they are busy dealing with other bugs on their list. Continue to give bug reports and wait. I do see how annoying this bug is but patience is a virtue. Thanks. :)

I get what you're saying, but mission fatal bugs should be at the top of their list. At least, in my opinion.
    sthe91 wrote: »

I get what you're saying, but mission fatal bugs should be at the top of their list. At least, in my opinion.

I totally agree. There's no reason this bug shouldn't have already been dealt with.
  • corebelotecorebelote Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    This is the 3rd thread created for this one mission and its bugs. Appeared when they launched the new Discovery arc. Hopefully they will address it soon.
  • renata666renata666 Member Posts: 284 Arc User
    Just read the following in the Patch notes for 10/10/19

"Addressed an issue that prevented progress in the mission "Frozen" while following the Reman scout."