test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Temporal Warship Bundle

I purchased the temporal warship bundle for PS4 and can use all the ships accept the Klingon ship. The claim feature is in red signifiying that I cannot claim it for my federation toon. This ship should be available for me to claim since it is a cross-faction ship. I submitted a ticket to get it fixed but they refered me back to the forum for assistence. Is anyone else having this issue and when can I claim my ship?

Comments

• benjiz414benjiz414 Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    Do you have enough room to claim it?
  • Yes, I have three empty ship slots.
  • finsches123finsches123 Member Posts: 155 Arc User
    If you are Fed or Fed-aligned you can not claim the Klingon one. You can only get 3 out of the 4 ships in the bundle on any character: either the Fed or Klingon one, depending on your faction, plus the Romulan one and Jem'Hadar one.
  • Wow, that is not good advertising. Nowhere does it say that you cannot claim the ship if you are Fed. The purpose of having "cross-faction bundles" is that you can use the ships regardless of your faction.
  • coldnapalm wrote: »
    Umm...no cross faction bundle in this case means they have a ship from each faction. As it has ALWAYS been. And even if you are new to the game, it tells you in BOLD RED LETTERS that a fed or fed aligned toon can't use that ship. So by nowhere, you mean in bold red warning letters...yeah sure. The fact that YOU failed to see it is not really their fault...nor is it false advertising.

coldnapalm - if you are at all assoiated with this fourm in an offical capacity or medieating, you do a really bad job of represening the game and therefore should be reprimanded... Your reply was a bit over the top and could have been explained in a much more mature and professional manner, that being said, if you are some random fourm reader you do the game a disservice with your trolling idioticness. Need to take social skill class maybe??? People make mistakes as apparently I have done, but your remarks were formed in a way that make you seem childish.
  • odinforever20000odinforever20000 Member Posts: 1,849 Arc User
    > @titusmaximus22#7500 said:
    > I purchased the temporal warship bundle for PS4 and can use all the ships accept the Klingon ship. The claim feature is in red signifiying that I cannot claim it for my federation toon. This ship should be available for me to claim since it is a cross-faction ship. I submitted a ticket to get it fixed but they refered me back to the forum for assistence. Is anyone else having this issue and when can I claim my ship?

You'll need a Kdf toon to put that on..The only "true" crossfaction ships in that bundle are the Jem hadar and Romulan.

Mostly due to recent changes

The_Science_Channel_Signature_Gen_2_-_Jacobs_xSmall.png

Rouge Sto Wiki Editor.