test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Talos

ice2383ice2383 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
We need Talos system in the game. The first planet that was visited in the very first episode of star trek is not in the game. How is that possible?
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,302 Community Moderator
    Because it's outside the current STO map? :smirk:

*Queue @somtaawkhar with the Star Charts comparison*
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
  • khan5000khan5000 Member Posts: 3,007 Arc User
    General Order #7
    Your pain runs deep.
    Let us explore it... together. Each man hides a secret pain. It must be exposed and reckoned with. It must be dragged from the darkness and forced into the light. Share your pain. Share your pain with me... and gain strength from the sharing.
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    has been repealed for over 150 years​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    General Order 7 only applied to Humans anyway. :)

In STO it would be within 2 LYs of Starbase 11 which is located in the Sector right below the Betazed Sector, which is also one Sector to the left of the Aldebaran Sector (K-7, Federation Fleet Starbase). So currently off our Map.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    edited October 2019
    it should be possible to add another sector block in that general area, especially now that they've completely ditched the 32bit version of the game...but aside from talos, there is nothing important in that area, so cryptic has no REASON to add another sector block there

unless they ever get it into them to make a mini-arc based around the talarian republic, which is just flat-out not going to happen​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • tyler002tyler002 Member Posts: 1,586 Arc User
    What is there to visit Talos for? Seems like it would just become a new Vulcan...
    tumblr_p7auh1JPC61qfr6udo4_500.gif
  • lnbladelnblade Member Posts: 410 Arc User
    tyler002 wrote: »
    What is there to visit Talos for? Seems like it would just become a new Vulcan...
    Well, there's the singing plants. And the powerful telepaths who will force you to relive your most traumatic memories.
  • thay8472thay8472 Member Posts: 6,101 Arc User
    General Order 7? Owww ... anyone who goes to Talos gets locked in a PvP mode? XD
    2gdi5w4mrudm.png
    Typhoon Class please!
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    Relive traumatic memories? You mean replaying the Faster Easier Event System©®™ we just went through? :)
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • jonsillsjonsills Member Posts: 10,360 Arc User
    ltminns wrote: »
    Relive traumatic memories? You mean replaying the Faster Easier Event System©®™ we just went through? :)
    Worse - playing the original KDF system.
    Lorna-Wing-sig.png
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    jonsills wrote: »
    ltminns wrote: »
    Worse - playing the original KDF system.
    Did they experience it though? Hard to remember something you never saw. :p
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
This discussion has been closed.