test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Star Trek Online Fleet Armada (STOFA) Looking for a KDF fleet to fill Gamma Spot

willideswillides Member Posts: 558 Arc User
edited February 2020 in Fleet Recruitment
Our mission is to create a a great Star Trek Online gaming community where all fleets from Alpha to Gamma have a say and also protect the identity and autonomy of all fleets involved. The STOFA charter was created so that each member fleet will retain its own leaders, rules, members, etc. The Armada has a cross-faction chat channel in place as well as a centralized Team Speak server for all Armada members. Also, all STOFA members will have access to the Liberty Task Force / STOFA website where we set up all our activities, events, and contests in addition to helpful guides, help ship building, and general chit chat.

The Armada is currently searching for a fleet to fill a Gamma position on the KDF side. We are looking for fleets that have active rosters and a sense of community within their fleet. Please note we a re not looking for dead fleets or fleets that are personal banks. You are welcome to contact us via this thread or send us an email to Info@libertytaskforce.com and let us know about your fleet or if you have any questions.

Keep in mind that we are one Armada with one voice. Even Though the Beta's have invite privledges for Gamma's, STOFA has decided that no decision can be made without approval from the leadership of the other member fleets.

Best Regards,
The STOFA leadership team

Current Armada

Alpha: The Massive KDF Style (85)

Beta: Liberty Honor Guard (81)
Gamma: Explorers Fury (77)
Gamma: House of Cron (77)
Gamma: House Omega Rangers (57)

Beta: Pride of the Empire (77)
Gamma: The KDF O.N.E. (69)
Gamma: Kal'enedral (81)
Gamma: Warriors of the Final Frontier (55)

Beta: HlvDuj tlhej batlh (44)
Gamma:May' ghom ramjep (77)
Gamma: House of Clan Hunters (81)
Post edited by willides on

Comments

• willideswillides Member Posts: 558 Arc User
    Still looking to fill a gamma spot in out KDF armada. Email us at info@libertytaskforce.com, post here, or pm me @ willides with any questions you may have.
    If you are searching for and Armada to call home for your KDF Fleet check us out. We are currently looking to fill a Gamma position.
    Still looking to fill a gamma spot in out KDF armada. Email us at info@libertytaskforce.com, post here, or pm me @ willides with any questions you may have.
  • ffttfftt Member Posts: 715 Arc User
    Well it turns out my KDF fleet was recently kicked from an armada and I am now looking for a new one. It wasn't kicked for misconduct or anything like that, they were just trying to make room for a buddy fleet and their sole criteria for kicking me was member count - it's a solo fleet that I'm working on with just four alternates. But don't let the member count fool you. I'm plugging along and have made it to level 81 all on my lonesome and judging from what I've seen I'm doing better than much larger fleets.

Full disclosure here. It is a solo fleet and I'm in to joining an armada for the sole purpose of the dilithium discounts. Those colony projects are killers for small fleets. I lock out all incoming resources so there won't be any dumping of fleet marks (the fleet is a personal project) nor will I be dumping my fleet marks into other projects (when soloing a fleet, fleet credits are not an issue) unless asked.

If you're interested, my STO handle is @f(t).
    Sent you an in game mail
  • maximus64maximus64 Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    Our Armada is still looking for an active KDF fleet. Email us at info@libertytaskforce.com, post here, or contact me in game with any question - @MAXIMUS64, of the House of Clan Hunters
    If you are searching for and Armada to call home for your KDF Fleet check us out. We are currently looking to fill a Gamma position.
    Welcome to our newest fleet The Kal'enedral. May we have many a glorious victory together.
    Looking to fill one more gamma spot KDF side. Post here, message me in game, or email us at info@libertytaskforce.com with any question you have.
  • scottfreemanscottfreeman Member Posts: 45 Arc User
    Still have a gamma spot on KDF side open?
    yes. sent you a pm
  • maximus64maximus64 Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    Our Armada is still looking for an active KDF fleet. Email us at info@libertytaskforce.com, post here, or contact me in game with any question - @MAXIMUS64, of the House of Clan Hunters.