test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Suggested changes for STO for PvE queues

1) Damage has been increased overall so in some maps the enemies don't last long enough to give a fight. STO needs to double the life of all mobs IN SPACE (ground is ok) i think
2) Install a damage/dps meter in game so that the players can see if doing good or bad but make it so that noone can show it on another so otherwise some people will harass others for not doing so much damage or ridicule them.
3) Install more advanced levels of difficulty for PvE queues
4) In some ground missions it's unclear what needs to be done. It would be nice if the game would direct the player as what to do (example) the terran empire ground mission where that lady has captured the station and in the final fight you need to click some consoles and then drive her through kitting ,over some round platforms so that she can become vulnerable to be able to be killed is something most people fail to grasp immediately. And that can lead to frustration. Also the Borg ground map where you need to make a series of jumps and activate sets of 3 consoles at the edges of the room in order to upload a virus , again , on that most people have no clue what to do. So have the game EXPLAIN the players (perhaps with a text? ) what they need to do.

That's all or most of it.

PS in that yesterdays endevour we needed to kill some Tholian captain and the queue was saying to queue for a certain mission in order to find him. I did but no Nukara captain there. Please fix that bug.

Comments

• Options
    demencius2demencius2 Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    While other missions are hell hard (like Hive Onslaught) I think some maps need some rework
  • Options
    guyver707guyver707 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    It would also be nice to use fleet reinforcements that have been purchased at fleet store in all TFO's and episodes rather than just for Federation Fleet Alert and Klingon Fleet Alert.