test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Shard of Possibilities -- Klingon faction

flimjam#3426 flimjam Member Posts: 65 Arc User
Since the update before last, the shard of possibilities for the Klingon faction creates invisible duplicates. When activated, the name appears and the rifle appears, but everything else is missing. You just see rifles floating around. On the Federation side, however, they don't have this problem.

Comments

• flimjam#3426 flimjam Member Posts: 65 Arc User
    Tried this again last night, but it still isn't working even after the latest update. Fed side still works, but the Klingon side does not.
    If it helps at all, I noticed that if you're wearing an EV suit when using shard of possibilities on the Klingon side, you'll see your two duplicates, but even after the last update, if you aren't in an EV suit, your duplicates are invisible. You'll only see the name and a visible rifle moving around.
    I checked this again last night after the update. Unfortunately, this is still broken.
  • I still have the same issues for over a year of two Inventory spots that I am not able to use. Then newest issues is Shard of Possibilities not appearing on your inventory after update.
    May the force be with you!!! Qapla!!
    I tried this again last night after the update and it still isn't working right for the Klingon faction. The duplicates are invisible--only the names above and a visible floating rifles can be seen.
  • commanderblack#7812 commanderblack Member Posts: 47 Arc User
    yea same issues support closed my tic n said issues resolved like wtf
    May the force be with you!!! Qapla!!
    Maybe someone thought they did fix it? I don't know. I saw one example where it was working for a male Klingon, but not for female Orions or joined Trills. As before, if they're wearing an EV suit, you can see them, but if they're not wearing an EV suit, they're invisible. In the 3 I tried, they all had the Kelvin Klingon uniform, so I tried with other uniforms and off duty, but that didn't seem to make a difference.
    Tried this again after the last update and it still doesn't work properly for Klingon faction (still ok for Federation faction). This problem also applies to the shard that can be purchased on Mudd's market.
    The shard of possibilities still does not work correctly. Fed side seems to work ok, but the Klingon side does not. I did notice it works properly for male Klingon side, but not female Klingon side. When activated, Klingon aligned females are invisible. The disruptor rifles are visible, but nothing else. If the female is wearing an EV suit, they'll be visible, but without one, they're invisible.