test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Unable to train skills on recent tribble transfer

gingi101gingi101 Member Posts: 49 Arc User
edited June 2019 in Tribble - Bug Reports
Yesterday I transferred a character over to the test server however I am experiencing the issue that we had a while ago where I am unable to train any of their skills. When I go to purchase a skill I get the usual window asking if I really want to unlock the skill however once I click 'yes' nothing happens. Next to the retrain button it says 'skills invalid' and when I click 'retrain' the window closes and nothing happens. This is a very annoying issue as I cant test any of my builds without the skills in place.

Species: Alien
Class: Tactical
Group: Discovery Federation

Comments

• therobin8therobin8 Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    Same here, i can't re-train my captain's skills
    latest?cb=20091205234529&path-prefix=en
  • gingi101gingi101 Member Posts: 49 Arc User
    Been over a month and this issue still hasn't been resolved, please please please try and get this fixed as I cant test anything on tribble atm.
  • echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,914 Arc User
    Happens to me as well. I figured it must be a bug.

Cryptic gonna fix it?
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • timberwolf#2067 timberwolf Member Posts: 49 Media Corps
    Still happening with fresh characters to Tribble, as of today. If you respec, you are locked out from spending skill points
  • gingi101gingi101 Member Posts: 49 Arc User
    Still and ongoing issue with ALL characters transfered, really need this fixed considering the release of this new build tester that was just announced.
  • firephoenix#3321 firephoenix Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    So bug going to be fixed or what? makes it a tend hard to test things if we can't skill copied characters....odd that in server made characters don't seem to have this issue
  • sfdrew83sfdrew83 Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    This forum is completely ignored. They will not respond to anything here or fix it. May as well just give up.
  • sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,443 Arc User
    sfdrew83 wrote: »
    This forum is completely ignored. They will not respond to anything here or fix it. May as well just give up.

This forum is not ignored. Just because they did not respond to everything, does not mean they will not fix it. No, never give up, never surrender!
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
    > @sthe91 said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > This forum is not ignored. Just because they did not respond to everything, does not mean they will not fix it. No, never give up, never surrender!

I see no evidence of that. All I see are people going months or years with any interaction from staff or solutions to problems.

I have reached out using the ticketing system, the live chat, posting on this forum, sending messages to staff here and on reddit. My issue has existed for YEARS.

I run a youtube channel for STO content, my next video is going to be: why I'm quitting STO. I have simply had enough. I've played this game since 2013 and spent hundreds. I can't make tribble content because these TRIBBLE won't do their job. This extreme incompetency and lack of empathy for their customers has reached a boiling point for me.

When I created a new account it could use tribble just fine, but my main account with all my TRIBBLE on it? Nope. It just reloads the page. I'm not the only one with this problem. There is something wrong with our accounts on their end, but they won't even acknowledge it, much less fix it.

I've had enough.
    > @sthe91 said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > This forum is not ignored. Just because they did not respond to everything, does not mean they will not fix it. No, never give up, never surrender!

I see no evidence of this, only people who have gone months and years without help. I have done everything I can to contact them, from submitting tickets, to live chat, to posting here, to sending direct messages to staff here and on reddit.

This is nothing more than a complaint graveyard where they send customers to be ignored.
  • therobin8therobin8 Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    They seem to finally notice the bug in this thread, link.

Specifically, this post in the thread I just linked.
    So one big problem on Tribble is the Skill tree is broken, even on my fresh new toons on the server. Skills are listed as invalid and can not respec. However, the testing grounds are great and loving this challenge!
    Thanks, I'm glad you like it! We'll take a look into the skill tree issue.

latest?cb=20091205234529&path-prefix=en
  • kenpom22kenpom22 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Character Skill tree, Reputation Traits are blank at T6 and Specialization points are stuck can't retrain says Skills Invalid :( please FIX this