test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

2014 Polytrinic Acid Horta Promotion Bug

liamslaterliamslater Member Posts: 2 Arc User
The 2014 Anniversary event Polytrinic Acid Horta combat pet no longer shows on any of my characters promotion tabs. This was an unlimited unlocked that i have had and used on my other characters for years. I did have the exact same issue with one of the Klingon T6 Battlecruiser Promotions that also vanished for a long while but i was never bothered because i never had a Klingon character however that promotion did come back on its own after a long while. Hopefully the Acid Horta promoton will do the same.

I contacted support and it is thought to be a bug and asked me to write a bug report here.

"We've conducted further investigation and tested possible workarounds for this issue but it looks like this is a result of a possible bug. While we don't have a fix for you, we'll gather the details that you've given to us and pass them on for further investigation. Still, we strongly recommend submitting a report in the official bug reports forum."

Comments

• dorkeyboydorkeyboy Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited September 2019
    I have this problem as well and have been told to post on the bug forums as well
    ticket number 10794
    Hello, Based on the information you supplied it looks like the issue is the result of a bug and while I don't have a fix for you, I'll gather the details that you've given to me and pass them on for further investigation. If you haven't already done so, I strongly encourage you to submit an in-game bug report by selecting "Bug Report" from the list of available help options. Even though you won't receive a response to that report, rest assured that our development team takes action to review the concern. You may also see the latest fix/updates on patch notes. Something else you may want to do posts about this issue on the official bug reports forum
    [img][/img]7lNd9wz.jpg
    [img][/img]8iGky9C.jpg

[img][/img]CmYPa7N.jpg
    what I don't get is why they close the tickets as solved yet we still don't have the problems fixed!!!
  • dexterbateman416dexterbateman416 Member Posts: 64 Arc User
    I still also have the missing horta as well.
    I don't take sides, I work angles. More choices that way.
  • ikonn#1068 ikonn Member Posts: 1,449 Arc User
    -AoP- Warrior's Blood (KDF Armada) / -AoP- Qu' raD qulbo'Degh / -AoP- Project Phoenix
    we need to start the campaign "free the horta" "NO KILL I" I have had them try to close my current ticket 3 times now. but the campaign continues we are in for the long haul. FREE THE HORTA!!! FREE THE HORTA!!!
    edited September 2019
    I think we need to all write tickets and force them to keep them open until they fix this, its been over 7 months with no response to some of the posts. 7 months is long enough that they could at least respond. but to close ticket after ticket and tell us to post in the forums and never respond to the forums is asinine. In all the software companies I worked for as an analyst we didn't close a ticket as solved if it wasn't solved to falsely inflate our numbers. we solved the problem, verified the problem was solved, then closed the ticket. if the problem needed to be escalated we escalated it and that was the status put on it escalated not solved. this would give your customers a sense that it was being pursued at least instead of being ignored as we feel right now. We have have been loyal and spent money some of us lots of money, and time some of us lots of time, in this game for years which payed cryptic's salaries it because of us that you have jobs. and magically things that we worked for in events and grind for events and even some gifts that were given to us in the past disappear because of some programers oops rework of the cstore page. For us its the investment of time and money that in a click of a mouse or a careless shift of a . goes up In a poof of vapor to then go answered with careless responses from unknowledgeable gm's or silent DEV's you need to take a serious look at how you handle the ticket process and customer service. for god sakes I got sent to a neverwinter forum board!! I know this will go unanswered like every other ticket I have written. for example the cure ground tree bug that I provided pics for on the first day it was broken 2 weeks before you claim you knew about it. why possibly didn't you know about it because it was closed for no reason and called it solved even after I posted pics showings the pylon firing the beam into the brand new tree just add to the map after the Tuesday patch. after first the gm sending me a redit walkthrough for the cure ground before actually reading my ticket.
    Post edited by dorkeyboy on
    -AoP- Warrior's Blood (KDF Armada) / -AoP- Qu' raD qulbo'Degh / -AoP- Project Phoenix
    this was the forum they sent me to I also posted your link along with 3 others in my ticket that I fight to keep open i'm on day 9 of my open ticket the different gm's tell me to goto the forum's I then show them the forum links that show no dev responses then I get a new gm with the same response. so the free the horta campaign continues. everybody I know that has one from the event cant reclaim it again the link is gone so obviously its a universal problem.
    hortas are back yeah baby!!!