garaks31 wrote: »
    ED0vUGCU0AA5G2x?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

tihs info must be from, before rom ships

my tops would be for a new acc

jem carrier
    rom tac. miracle
    suliban carrier
    jem dread cruis

Never really considered the suliban vessel. The Orion FDC is nice though.
    This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Questerius 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.
  • kronin#4685 kronin Member Posts: 325 Arc User
    I'm surprised that the Chronos and the Cardassian FDC made the top five. They're both great ships, I own both of them, but wouldn't it make more sense to get something not in a three pack? Note that the Cardassian FDC comes in a four pack, four for the price of two. Both are good admiralty cards, too, with the ignore ability. The Chronos was my go-to ship to fly, until they buffed flight deck cruisers. The Silik is my new favorite, especially since all of my toons can fly it now. The ship I got was the miracle worker operations warbird. None of my characters actually fly warbirds, but I got it for the admiralty card. I like the +20/+20 when alone. As for getting ships for the trait, I can't comment on that as I've never done that.
  • warpangelwarpangel Member Posts: 9,427 Arc User
    I'm surprised that the Chronos and the Cardassian FDC made the top five. They're both great ships, I own both of them, but wouldn't it make more sense to get something not in a three pack?
    There are actually very few T6 C-Store ships that are not in some kind of pack. Three of them are on that list (Jupiter, Hestia and Europa). As far as I know, the only other one is the Intel Assault Cruiser.
  • spiritbornspiritborn Member Posts: 4,248 Arc User
    warpangel wrote: »
    I'm surprised that the Chronos and the Cardassian FDC made the top five. They're both great ships, I own both of them, but wouldn't it make more sense to get something not in a three pack?
    There are actually very few T6 C-Store ships that are not in some kind of pack. Three of them are on that list (Jupiter, Hestia and Europa). As far as I know, the only other one is the Intel Assault Cruiser.
    there's some that are part of a pack that doesn't get broken by the discount coupon since there's content there you can't get elsewhere (IIRC).

Also IIRC those ships are part of such packs and thus the discount packs wouldn't get broken as it would prevent those players from ever getting access to that content.
  • warpangelwarpangel Member Posts: 9,427 Arc User
    spiritborn wrote: »
    there's some that are part of a pack that doesn't get broken by the discount coupon since there's content there you can't get elsewhere (IIRC).

Also IIRC those ships are part of such packs and thus the discount packs wouldn't get broken as it would prevent those players from ever getting access to that content.
    But if you're going to buy a pack, it would be complete waste of the coupon to use it on a ship you'd get with the pack anyway.
  • spiritbornspiritborn Member Posts: 4,248 Arc User
    spiritborn wrote: »

But if you're going to buy a pack, it would be complete waste of the coupon to use it on a ship you'd get with the pack anyway.

I think that function is meant for those who don't want to (or can't) buy the pack at this point but might want to do so at a later date.

Essentially using the coupon on a ship now won't lock you out of the exclusive content avaible only in those discount boxes would want those in the future.
This discussion has been closed.