test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Transwarp beaming device from lockbox

lobstercatlobstercat Member Posts: 51 Arc User
Are these transwarp beaming device's just a waste of space when we already have the ability to transwarp to the destinations?
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• protoneousprotoneous Member Posts: 2,952 Arc User
    edited September 2019
    Transwarp Coils? Link I think so given the cost. You'd be better off having a good knowledge of mission locations and doing things that way, in combination with using other in-game transwarp destinations including those related to reputations and fleets.

Edit: I completely glossed over the fact that you mentioned they were from lockboxes. Don't know what market value they have or what additional functionality they give as compared to those I mentioned above, but did manage to find them - Link
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    They are awarded regardless when opening the Divergence Lockbox. Don't know their stacking but if one slot in Inventory or the Bank is a problem, then Inventory Management is the problem. They would seem to be better than the Faulty Ship Appearances that we got with the Section 31 Lockbox.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • lobstercatlobstercat Member Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited September 2019
    Its just they go to the same places as your transwarp and have the same cooldown period. Also have to be in inventory to use them. I might space them as junk.
    I got a bunch today from the Lockbox. It is too bad they didn't make them a Select Location Consumable covering all the locations they are designed with. Would ease stacking.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    l don't know.
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
    You can also do that with a Mission Transwarp (except in a Starbase). They are handy but they really should be a Select Consumable.
    Judge Dan Haywood
    l don't know.
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • bossheisenbergbossheisenberg Member Posts: 603 Arc User
    Completely useless item, one of the most baffling they've ever put into a box. You need what at least 10 inventory slots just to store these for one time use? Should have been a very rare permanent unlock, without the need for an item at all. Or they could have put it into a new holding as a unlock similar to the extra trait slots.
    Or what I said, a Select item with all ten locations to choose from.
    Judge Dan Haywood
    l don't know.
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
This discussion has been closed.