test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 57,971 Community Moderator
    Krystal: Nachos in general.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,147 Arc User
    Briana: True. Want me to grab a plate for everyone? I think its vital to bowling ally fun *Grins, chuckling*

Nick: *after finishing his food and his latest bottles of booze, he heads back downstairs, looking at Matt* Oi, you should head home before they send Kayla over to drag you home.
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,276 Arc User
    (*smacks rattler with a giant snek*)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
    (*continues smacking rattler with a giant snek*)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    (any day now, rattler...not like i haven't already been waiting for a WEEK!)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,892 Arc User
    Jakara: *orders a mix drink for herself* well this should be fun
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
    Briana: *orders a Blue Raspberry slushy that smells of alcohol* yeah I think so too. So the verdict on the nachos? I'm thinking the whole nine yards. Taco meat, obviously the signature gooy melted cheese, Sour cream, lettuce and tomato, onion, maybe some guacamole on the side?
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
    Krystal: Sure.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    Briana: awesome. I'm gonna get a really big platter for everyone *walks off to go get the nachos*
    jakara: oi get jalapenos to!!
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
    Briana: how could I forget them? What about banana peppers and corn. Corn Is good with Mexican.
    Krystal: How about we just get basic meat and cheese, with everything else on the side and we can add whatever we want?
    Briana: Because adding what you want to every single chip you eat is kinda time consuming? Scooping it up with a chip is a thousand times easier and faster. like what if you had to individually salt and butter every kernel of popcorn in a bucket at the movies?
    jakara: could just get two then one for her and a larger one for us. *shrugs*
    *matt is STILL dancing on the bar because no one is sending security to come pick him up...RATTLER!*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Nick: *still looking at Matt* did you hear me? I'm standing right here.
    Briana: *comes back with a large tray of meat and cheese nachos, and an even bigger tray of Nachos with the entire works* there we go.
    Krystal: I wasn't talking about individual chips... *facepalm*
    (WHY DO I EVEN BOTHER IF I'M JUST GOING TO GET IGNORED?!

TRIBBLE it - someone tell me when we're onto the next day so rakesh can pick alex up - raneson should be done with him by then)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Briana: I mean that's what it would end up as if we "put everything on the side and added what we wanted"
    jakara: hey it works either way. *starts shoveling nachos in her mouth.*
    Briana: Exactly! *takes a few chips and munching on them before picking up a bowling ball with ease* so who's ready?
    jakara:im ready. *downs her drink grabbing a bowling ball*
  • westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,205 Arc User
    (I'm just not sure what to be doing here other than bowling Shadow, most of the other characters are tied up atm
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
    (well...you could send the security since RATTLER REFUSES TO DO IT!)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

(What? to the party?
    (Not like nick is standing right near him trying to talk him down. Not even a witty rebuttal, just straight up ignoring him)
    *Somewhere in federation space a mycelial anomaly appears and out pops a damaged Constitution Class Flight deck cruiser still semi functional*
    (oh dog NO! we are not doing any mushroom TRIBBLE until we absolutely have to - j'ula and the 'shrooms are bad enough...especially given they sound like a freaking band)

*matt suddenly sways too far and, being far too drunk at this stage to correct, falls directly on top of nick*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

(Oh I hate it too, it's just an excuse to introduce my AoD toon.)