test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

PSA to Kelvin owners! Covert Phasers are screen accurate. :)

lexusk19lexusk19 Member Posts: 1,407 Arc User
As you will notice in the 2009 movie, the USS Kelvin uses beams instead of the bolts seen on the Enterprise. Well im happy to say that the Covert Phaser Beam Arrays are almost spot on accurate. :) The only thing thats off is the sounds, but even they are pretty close, and the kelvin beams we have ingame have the wrong sound anyways.

Thats it, just PSA to those looking for screen accurate weapon visuals. :)

Edit: Ill add screenshots when I can. :)
1e3sni150tar.jpg
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• tom61stotom61sto Member Posts: 3,636 Arc User
    edited September 2019
    Edit: complete derp on my part, nevermind.
  • angrytargangrytarg Member Posts: 11,001 Arc User
    edited September 2019
    Indeed. I have reserved six covert phaser arrays and kelvin torpedoes already, so I only need a Kelvin now. And Discovery Tellarites. Then I can finally create a new DSC character which would be the best fit here for a era apprpriate ship pig-1.gif​​
    lFC4bt2.gif
    ^ Memory Alpha.org is not canon. It's a open wiki with arbitrary rules. Only what can be cited from an episode is. ^
    "No. Men do not roar. Women roar. Then they hurl heavy objects... and claw at you." -Worf, son of Mogh
    "A filthy, mangy beast, but in its bony breast beat the heart of a warrior" - "faithful" (...) "but ever-ready to follow the call of the wild." - Martok, about a Targ
    "That pig smelled horrid. A sweet-sour, extremely pungent odor. I showered and showered, and it took me a week to get rid of it!" - Robert Justman, appreciating Emmy-Lou
  • lexusk19lexusk19 Member Posts: 1,407 Arc User
    angrytarg wrote: »
    Indeed. I have reserved six covert phaser arrays and kelvin torpedoes already, so I only need a Kelvin now. And Discovery Tellarites. Then I can finally create a new DSC character which would be the best fit here for a era apprpriate ship pig-1.gif​​

~Pets the pig~ :3
    1e3sni150tar.jpg
  • scififan78scififan78 Member Posts: 1,383 Arc User
    I have a Disc engineering officer that I have set up as a Section 31 agent. I have the Section 31 vanity shields, the covert mines, Section 31 rifle, and a set of covert phasers (except the 360). I really love those phasers.
This discussion has been closed.