test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[PC] New Patrol: The Ninth Rule!

ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,674 Community Manager
We're adding five new Patrols with Awakening, and today we're revealing the fourth! In The Ninth Rule, face off against the greedy Madran and stop him from taking spores!

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/11245863

Comments

• rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,005 Community Moderator
    Interesting that we're gonna see the aftermath of our actions against B'vat and his planet killer.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Glad these threads show up here after all, wondering what unseen other chores Kael's duties involve, besides those easily noticed by a player like me. Hope he'll keep doing fine!
    Raysah@sharmutashlikha#2072 stands attentively for Captain Nog.
    [Emotes] Raysah@sharmutashlikha#2072: Qapla', Captain Nog!
    Raysah@sharmutashlikha#2072 salutes Captain Nog with respect.

R'Miia@sharmutashlikha#2072 stands attentively for Captain Nog.
    R'Miia@sharmutashlikha#2072 salutes Captain Nog.

She'Roars@sharmutashlikha#2072 stands attentively for Captain Nog.
    [Emotes] She'Roars@sharmutashlikha#2072: Qapla', Captain Nog!
    She'Roars@sharmutashlikha#2072 salutes Captain Nog with respect.

Yozit'yaza@sharmutashlikha#2072 stands attentively for Nog.
    Yozit'yaza@sharmutashlikha#2072 salutes Nog.

• burstorionburstorion Member Posts: 1,750 Arc User
    Hopefully we'll eventually get the chance to introduce Madran to the glowy end of a disruptor pistol...guy causes an absurd amount of trouble for us and gets away scotty free
  • no, don't kill Madran... he's just a guy trying to make it, after all.
    Raysah@sharmutashlikha#2072 stands attentively for Captain Nog.
    [Emotes] Raysah@sharmutashlikha#2072: Qapla', Captain Nog!
    Raysah@sharmutashlikha#2072 salutes Captain Nog with respect.

R'Miia@sharmutashlikha#2072 stands attentively for Captain Nog.
    R'Miia@sharmutashlikha#2072 salutes Captain Nog.

She'Roars@sharmutashlikha#2072 stands attentively for Captain Nog.
    [Emotes] She'Roars@sharmutashlikha#2072: Qapla', Captain Nog!
    She'Roars@sharmutashlikha#2072 salutes Captain Nog with respect.

Yozit'yaza@sharmutashlikha#2072 stands attentively for Nog.
    Yozit'yaza@sharmutashlikha#2072 salutes Nog.

• fred26291#2759 fred26291 Member Posts: 1,265 Arc User
    edited September 2019
    Ferengi means trouble, They cheat, lie, steal, swindle. etc and then expect you to pay 5x what its worth and it usually doesnt work right. I can actually see why the *business* end of a disruptor pinted at a Ferengi would be soooooo pleasing to the guy with the disruptor.
  • xungnguyenxungnguyen Member Posts: 233 Arc User
    burstorion wrote: »
    Hopefully we'll eventually get the chance to introduce Madran to the glowy end of a disruptor pistol...guy causes an absurd amount of trouble for us and gets away scotty free

Agreed. He has more lives than a Glameow lol... Btw, it's time we finally put a bullet between Madran's lobes.
    temporal_lapras__royal_flagship__by_lapry101-dbutq96.png

"Simba, you have forgotten me. You have forgotten who you are … you are my son and the one true king." (Mufasa)
  • theraven2378theraven2378 Member Posts: 5,985 Arc User
    Hand the little rat over to the Terrans, Madran in the booth would make my day
    NMXb2ph.png
      "The meaning of victory is not to merely defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to completely eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can ever recover. That is the meaning of victory."
      -Lord Commander Solar Macharius
    • xungnguyenxungnguyen Member Posts: 233 Arc User

That should kill 2 birds with one stone lol. Just make sure he doesn't come back.
      temporal_lapras__royal_flagship__by_lapry101-dbutq96.png

"Simba, you have forgotten me. You have forgotten who you are … you are my son and the one true king." (Mufasa)
    • theraven2378theraven2378 Member Posts: 5,985 Arc User
      xungnguyen wrote: »

That should kill 2 birds with one stone lol. Just make sure he doesn't come back.

Bankrupt him first
      NMXb2ph.png
        "The meaning of victory is not to merely defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to completely eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can ever recover. That is the meaning of victory."
        -Lord Commander Solar Macharius
      • stlheestlhee Member Posts: 114 Arc User
        I started this patrol.. solo mode -> and STO put me in a random group... Please fix bugs and please remove hidden timer. Thx.