test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

romulans still cant access fed uniforms?

jim625jim625 Member Posts: 907 Arc User
so just went online to test to see if the romulans can where the federation uniforms and it looks like they still can't. My Jem'hadar can but the romulans can't

Comments

• thevampinatorthevampinator Member Posts: 637 Arc User
    edited September 2019
    jim625 wrote: »
    so just went online to test to see if the romulans can where the federation uniforms and it looks like they still can't. My Jem'hadar can but the romulans can't

From what I'm gathering, some might not be able to. Others can, Normal romulans have access but liberated romulans and remans cannot. Or whatever. My current romulan characters have the options to do so but my one reman I have can't use any of the uniforms. So there might be some kinks that need to be looked into.

Here is my one romulan wearing a fed uniform. Before awakening had no option to do that. Now I have the options. I'm hoping they do correct it so everyone has the options though.

3a8vt4.jpg
  • angarus1angarus1 Member Posts: 684 Arc User
    Correct, my Fed-aligned Liberated Borg Romulan doesn't have access to the Federation uniforms either.

fNFbRlh.png
  • daderganonumbersdaderganonumbers Member Posts: 65 Arc User
    My Fed-aligned Reman character has only one bridge officer who can wear the Starfleet uniforms, and even she only has access to ensign rank within that.
  • chrian#9670 chrian Member Posts: 622 Cryptic Developer
    At the moment, Only Romulan Romulans have access to the expanded Tailor options. There are plans to expand it to Reman and Liberated Borg. Those changes are still currently in testing.
  • alcyoneserenealcyoneserene Member Posts: 2,412 Arc User
    @chrian#9670 can you please look into the numerous times uniforms create ghost skin making the character partly invisible? This is happening now to certain outfits on Romulans, and the previous problem with Remans (see link here) has still not been addressed, despite my providing you with detailed information as requested to help fix the problem. Those few of us who play Remans and now the many more who play Romulan would really appreciate having these ghost skin issues fixed.
    Y945Yzx.jpg
    Devs: Provide the option to Turn OFF full screen flashes from enemy ship explosions
    · ♥ · ◦.¸¸. ◦'¯`·. (Ɏ) V A N U _ S O V E R E I G N T Y (Ɏ) .·´¯'◦.¸¸. ◦ · ♡ ·
    «» \▼/ T E R R A N ¦ R E P U B L I C \▼/ «»
    ﴾﴿ ₪ṩ ||| N A N I T E S Y S T E M S : B L A C K | O P S ||| ₪ṩ ﴾﴿
  • chrian#9670 chrian Member Posts: 622 Cryptic Developer
    edited September 2019
    So that issue is that the outfit was never designed for non-starfleet races. Due to changes though it was made available to some non-starfleet races. But they were not properly checked. I will however get it entered in the bug system.
  • thevampinatorthevampinator Member Posts: 637 Arc User
    edited September 2019
    So that issue is that the outfit was never designed for non-starfleet races. Due to changes though it was made available to some non-starfleet races. But they were not properly checked. I will however get it entered in the bug system.

To help you out every starfleet outfit seems to be working for normal romulan faction romulans except these three upper section attires that have the ghost bug. The three that have the bug are the following 23rd c starfleet Nurse, 23rd c starfleet Medicial and Terran mirror- Enterprise. Those three attires are not bugged on Rom Aliens, There isn't any issues at all with missing textures with rom aliens only the normal roms. Since I also checked with my rom faction Aenar. I don't think it will take much work to get the issue corrected just got to put in the missing textures for those three upper outfits plus fix any of the missing textures from outfits on the reman race. So it shouldn't be too much work.

Some players might be missing the starfleet skant outfit but on my end. I have the starfleet skant outfits and are available for both my romulan and rom alien so it might be a bug only effecting some players. Thank goodness because there is only so few t-shirt options and to many long sleeve outfits in this game Something if you didn't already know you could look into. Also I'm hoping you guys look into the diplomacy tier four federation costume and make it available for romulans as I didn't see it with the other romulan character that I have tier 4 diplomacy on and farmed it to get the outfit only to discover romulans couldn't get it several years ago and I was really bummed about it. I'm hoping that is made available for romulan faction players also. As romulans shouldn't be locked out of it. In my opinion.
  • angarus1angarus1 Member Posts: 684 Arc User
    @chrian#9670 Ah, that's good to know, thanks. :) Could you also look into the lack of colour options for a lot of Liberated Borg Romulan boots, pretty please?

mvB6bWO.png
  • daderganonumbersdaderganonumbers Member Posts: 65 Arc User
    At the moment, Only Romulan Romulans have access to the expanded Tailor options. There are plans to expand it to Reman and Liberated Borg. Those changes are still currently in testing.

I thought as much, but there are three Romulan Romulans on my Reman captain's crew who still can't access the uniforms. That is, of course, information that I omitted, so blame for the miscommunication is on me.

Full disclosure: it's my standard-issue Romulan BOffs who can't. You know, Khev, Hiven, and Satra.
  • sgtfloydpepper#7911 sgtfloydpepper Member Posts: 1,111 Arc User
    @chrian#9670 Romulan fleet embassy boffs have no access to the fed uniforms, but jem hadar boffs do.

Is it supposed to be like that?
    1xe027q.png