test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

PC and Console Patch Notes for 9/10/19

ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,673 Community Manager
Greetings Captains!
We will be having a maintenance tomorrow 9/10 at 6AM Pacific for 3.5 hours on PC, and 7am Pacific for 2 hours on Console. What time is this for PC?
What time is this for Console?
You can find our patch notes here.

=/\=
We value your feedback and want to help direct it to the right locations. Please check the following link to redirect to the best sub-forums to post your replies.
Experiencing a Gameplay Bug with our latest patch? Please click this link to be taken to our Gameplay Bug Report Section to file your reports.
Thank you for the assistance!
The Star Trek Online Team

Comments

• skk1701jskk1701j Member Posts: 243 Arc User
    Am I right, the old Event Tab in the Reputation System won't be removed?
  • thevampinatorthevampinator Member Posts: 637 Arc User
    Thank you Cryptic. Now I will have full access all those federation outfits I cannot use on my romulan characters.
  • sennahcheribsennahcherib Member Posts: 2,823 Arc User
    thx, a great patch
  • foxman00foxman00 Member Posts: 1,478 Arc User
    Looking forward to Season 18 and the continuation of the story. All Captains, stand by warp drive to reach the area of operations.
    pjxgwS8.jpg
  • protoneousprotoneous Member Posts: 2,950 Arc User
    Lot's of new content and positive changes like the uniform unlocks. Good to see.

One item of concern to me is:
    A Second Chance:

Progress after the Event has ended will remain in an all new Second Chance interface, allowing the option to buyout rewards long after the Event has expired.
    This is bending my interpretation of second chance. Why not label the interface 'Zen Buyout' which is what it really is? Real life commitments or restrictions now have a price tag. Working harder when you can so you can back off a little when you can't is gone. This is not a direction I'm happy to see the game take (and comes from a player who's faithfully participated in every event for the better part of a decade).

I'll sleep on it though and perhaps tomorrow I'll see things differently. I hope things run smoothly after the patch.
  • jennycolvinjennycolvin Member Posts: 1,100 Arc User
    Thank you Cryptic. Now I will have full access all those federation outfits I cannot use on my romulan characters.

Yep. Better late than never, uh? Pretty much the only thing I'm happy about, this time around.​​
    kv1Ohsx.png
    Not agreeing with someone doesn't give you the right to be an TRIBBLE.

Ci sono tre tipi di giocatori:
    - quelli a cui non va mai bene niente... e vanno sul forum a trollare;
    - quelli che sono talmente imbesuiti da credere a qualunque cosa i dev dicano, perfino che la luna è fatta di formaggio... e vanno sul forum a trollare;
    - quelli che credono a quello a cui è giusto credere, sono d'accordo con quello con cui è giusto essere d'accordo e sono critici con quello che non va;

Ai giocatori dei primi due tipi, gratis in omaggio un bello specchio lucente su cui arrampicarsi. E una mazzata in testa per la loro poca intelligenza e compassione verso gli altri giocatori che non la pensano come loro.
    Agli appartenenti al terzo tipo, invece, dico grazie. Anche se non sempre si riesce a mantenere la calma, siete quelli per cui vale la pena incazzarsi.
  • thevampinatorthevampinator Member Posts: 637 Arc User

Yep. Better late than never, uh? Pretty much the only thing I'm happy about, this time around.​​

Indeed. I'm happy they are finally doing this. A long time coming.
  • marty123#3757 marty123 Member Posts: 670 Arc User
    wrote:
    Starfleet aligned Jem’Hadar and Romulan Captains will now have access to all Starfleet uniforms.

Does this work for the Romulan Embassy Boffs too?
  • jennycolvinjennycolvin Member Posts: 1,100 Arc User
    edited September 2019
    @marty123#3757 I don't think so? Not sure, but since it's not specified I'm inclined to believe they will remain as they are, unfortunately.​​
    kv1Ohsx.png
    Not agreeing with someone doesn't give you the right to be an TRIBBLE.

Ci sono tre tipi di giocatori:
    - quelli a cui non va mai bene niente... e vanno sul forum a trollare;
    - quelli che sono talmente imbesuiti da credere a qualunque cosa i dev dicano, perfino che la luna è fatta di formaggio... e vanno sul forum a trollare;
    - quelli che credono a quello a cui è giusto credere, sono d'accordo con quello con cui è giusto essere d'accordo e sono critici con quello che non va;

Ai giocatori dei primi due tipi, gratis in omaggio un bello specchio lucente su cui arrampicarsi. E una mazzata in testa per la loro poca intelligenza e compassione verso gli altri giocatori che non la pensano come loro.
    Agli appartenenti al terzo tipo, invece, dico grazie. Anche se non sempre si riesce a mantenere la calma, siete quelli per cui vale la pena incazzarsi.
  • disqord#9557 disqord Member Posts: 567 Arc User
    I have to agree that the "second chance" system is hardly a second chance at all, if the only way of completing the project after the event is paying up. Also of note is that we have no more information about what happens to unfinished projects, or leftover commendations, or anything else, before it's too late to get the devs to reverse any damage.

And I'm willing to bet Caitians and Ferasans still look like creatures from a nightmare whenever they try to open their mouths.
  • tyler002tyler002 Member Posts: 1,586 Arc User
    I'm curious to see if the Vanguard Jem'Hadar boffs get the uniform options or if it's limited to just the captain Jem'Hadar.
    tumblr_p7auh1JPC61qfr6udo4_500.gif
  • skk1701jskk1701j Member Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited September 2019
    I have to agree that the "second chance" system is hardly a second chance at all, if the only way of completing the project after the event is paying up. Also of note is that we have no more information about what happens to unfinished projects, or leftover commendations, or anything else, before it's too late to get the devs to reverse any damage.

And I'm willing to bet Caitians and Ferasans still look like creatures from a nightmare whenever they try to open their mouths.

As I asked before, it is not mentioned, that the Event Tab is removed. I hope both systems will be avaible (fall back, when the new Event Systems does not work as planed).
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    Was it ever mentioned that those Delta Patrols were being revamped and added to the new System?

The Patrol Blog mentions extra XP and indicates that only on the first run through the new ones will you get an additional small extra bonus of XP upon leaving. It does not say anything about the 4/5, cooldowns, etc. It also didn't say that these revamped Patrols will not be eligible for the Daily Bonus Marks Pack.

The lack of any mention of the Rewards for the new Episode in its Blog or here probably means that it will be nothing special.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,240 Community Moderator
    The devs already stated that the Event Reputation tab isn't being removed until after they've addressed the unfinished projects that some players still have.
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
  • I see some stuff that interests me. I am curious about the deuterium surplus in the engineering r&d. We will see how it goes.
    Fleet Admiral of the U.S.S. ATTILA KHAN-CDA (NX-921911).
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    I just hope that they increased the stacking on that to 20 like other Ship Consumables.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
This discussion has been closed.