test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Personal Endeavor Will Not Reroll

Problem: Hard Personal Endeavor will not reroll
Personal Endeavor: Complete Borg TFOs (not Red Alert) - (x3)
Reroll Tokens: 48

Steps Taken to Remedy:
Changed system space maps, changed ground maps, changed quadrant maps, changed toons, changed factions, exited and re-entered the game.

Tried to Reroll:
In sector space, in system space, on Earth Space Dock, at Starfleet Academy, on Fleet Space Dock, on Nimbus III, in Undine Space Battlezone, in Undine Ground Battlezone, on Risa, in Defera Invasion Zone, in a house, with a mouse, in a box, with a fox, in a car, in a tree, etc.

I did not check the Easy or Medium Endeavors to see if they could be rerolled. I completed them before attempting to reroll the Complete Borg TFOs (not Red Alert) - (x3).

I searched and saw the last complaint about this in the XBOX forum back in JUN or JUL(?).
---=== Contact Me In-Game: @phaeton#9727 ===---

Comments

• phaeton#9727 phaeton Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    Just as an update:

Performing one run of a Borg TFO and then trying to reroll did nothing.

This morning, rerolling the Hard Endeavor worked as expected. No issues. It was not a Borg Endeavor.
    ---=== Contact Me In-Game: @phaeton#9727 ===---
  • tm706tm706 Member Posts: 334 Arc User
    Having the same issue with Lukari TFOs (Advanced/Elite) as a hard endeavor. Attempted all the same remedies and was unable to reroll it.
    Coffee is life.

Message me in-game (@tm706) for help

1st Alpha Quadrant Fleet
  • gulremalgulremal Member Posts: 153 Arc User
    Can confirm this. Tried most of the same things as OP, no luck. It was Hard Endeavor, 3 Iconian TFOs.
  • tasshenatasshena Member Posts: 529 Arc User
    This is unfortunately a routine thing that's been reported before. Shoulda mentioned it live to their faces at STLV I guess, no way to escape the question there. They ignore forums too often.​​
  • sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,453 Arc User
    edited September 2019
    tasshena wrote: »
    This is unfortunately a routine thing that's been reported before. Shoulda mentioned it live to their faces at STLV I guess, no way to escape the question there. They ignore forums too often.​​

Continue to report it. No, they do not ignore the forums. All posts related to bugs in the PC Gameplay Bug Reports as well as the bug reports for console are read even if they do not post a response to them. Though it would be nice for those that want to re-roll an endeavor to be able to do so. Thanks. :)
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • kirk2811kirk2811 Member Posts: 85 Arc User
    tm706 wrote: »
    Having the same issue with Lukari TFOs (Advanced/Elite) as a hard endeavor. Attempted all the same remedies and was unable to reroll it.

Same here today with Defeat Borg (Ground) as a medium endeavor. It is the first time it happens to me. Is there no solution then?
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    Hard Endeavor last night, Lukari TFOs, rerolled, got Borg TFOs, rerolled and got Phaser Damage Ground. No problem at all.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • kirk2811kirk2811 Member Posts: 85 Arc User
    ltminns wrote: »
    Hard Endeavor last night, Lukari TFOs, rerolled, got Borg TFOs, rerolled and got Phaser Damage Ground. No problem at all.

Good for you. As I said before, It is the first time that it happens to me. At this very moment can not reroll yet
  • psytce0002psytce0002 Member Posts: 157 Arc User
    Cannot reroll Hur'q attendants (Ground) (120) Very Hard ... This needs to be fixed.....
  • artairartair Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    Just wanted to put it out there that this is definitely still a thing happening. This bug's been here since this system was introduced and it's super annoying especially when you really need to erase a particularly irritating endeavor, please fix this. I believe I'd read somewhere this was posted in a set of change notes at one point as having been fixed but that's absolutely not the truth. I just ran into it again today and I've never had this problem fixed since the beginning, it always crops up at least once in a while