test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

New Fleet from scratch

Hi looking to start a fleet from basics. Just looking for 4 for fleet starting at starfleet.
Tagged:

Comments

• bluehamster68bluehamster68 Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    I'll help
    "I'm convinced there's intelligent life in the universe-it's simply too intelligent to come to earth"-Arthur C. Clarke
  • duketbarduketbar Member Posts: 178 Arc User
    Hey Blue...

Do you have any idea what it takes to develop a fleet? Its not simply recruiting a few friends.. trust me. Our Fleets have been around for 10 years.

The reason I'm even answering this post.. is because you seem to have a 'wanna do it' attitudes.. so I have something to offer you... and that is a chance to run a fleet that already exist so you can get some experience before you go and make all those "newbie" errors.

What would I get out of this.. well possible a leader type of person.. they are not ez to find.

Contact me in game for more info...

Respectfully
    @Duke_Tbar ( In game handle)

Tides of War Fleet Staff contacts:
    @duketbar (Fleet Officer)
    Tides of War Website
    Team Speak: ts.tidesofwar.net - no port, no pass (or simply type ToW in address bar of TS client)
  • marcase2marcase2 Member Posts: 103 Arc User
    What duketbar above said.

Starting a fleet from scratch is a daunting undertaking to say the least. It takes an active fleet of about a dozen members at least a full year of active playing to get the starbase up to level 3-4, nevermind up to level 5 with all stores unlocked. Plus the other fleet holdings like the mine, spire, research lab etc etc etc.

Consider joining a smaller fleet and make it your home, or join a larger already established one instead.

If you haven't found one to your liking, you're free to check out the 44th Fleet.

LLAP
    Marcase-Medal-banner-2.png
    The Mighty 44th. Boldly bashing Borgs to bits since 2010.

I've got one fleet already which is me and my fed alts,and things are going well.However,I want to "retire" my kdf alts and replace them with more fed alts-but there are quite a few,so I want to start a second fed fleet,which will be entirely my new fed alts,then see if I can create an armada which is just me.Yes,I know I'm a weirdo!
    "I'm convinced there's intelligent life in the universe-it's simply too intelligent to come to earth"-Arthur C. Clarke
  • sixx9sixx9 Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    Greetings

If the offer is still open to start a fleet, I am definitely interested in being a part of that. My STO email is @sixx9. or reply here and I will contact you if you prefer

Six
    Warmest Regards,

Sixx
    Former Fleet commander
    6th Column
    How dare you steal my fleet, lol.
  • zirconjones#7745 zirconjones Member Posts: 2 New User
    I'll help, too, if you help me create my own fleet.
    edited July 2020
    I've managed to "acquire" a second fed fleet from someone who no longer wanted it,It's the beta in an armada with my main fleet.I'm in a multi gaming clan called "Bm8" ( which is also the name of the fleet) ,which also plays world of tanks among others.I've been told that if my "new" fleet gets enough members,the clan will give us a voice channel.Anyone who wants to join the fleet is welcome to do so,with no minimum activity/donation requirements.
    If you're interested in joining,send an ingame mail to @bluehamster68 and I'll send you an invite.