test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Cannot sign-up for tribble test server

sfdrew83sfdrew83 Member Posts: 26 Arc User
Hello, when I try to sign-up for the tribble test server it does not work. It just redirects me to the same page again. Someone suggested it might be a problem with my account, and when I tried with a different account it worked right away. There is clearly something wrong with my account. I tried the live chat support and they directed me here. I need the community managers/team to help me resolve this, thank you.

Comments

• Options
    sissyfuzzsissyfuzz Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    I have the same problem, received the same suggestion and have asked and waited for any help in vain ever since (about 6 months now). you any luckier?
  • Options
    andreasn2andreasn2 Member Posts: 59 Arc User
    sissyfuzz wrote: »
    I have the same problem, received the same suggestion and have asked and waited for any help in vain ever since (about 6 months now). you any luckier?
    sfdrew83 wrote: »
    Hello, when I try to sign-up for the tribble test server it does not work. It just redirects me to the same page again. Someone suggested it might be a problem with my account, and when I tried with a different account it worked right away. There is clearly something wrong with my account. I tried the live chat support and they directed me here. I need the community managers/team to help me resolve this, thank you.

You have to log in on the arc website and go into your account settings and do it from there, they removed the old test server copy site, now you'll have to do it through your account settings, took me a while to figure that out once before too,

Here's a step by step if you don't know, Scroll up until you see your username, click it, click my profile, from there once you get into your profile page, then scroll down until you see your registrated games with that account, or if you want it easier, i'll just give ya the link https://www.arcgames.com/en/my/activity

I hope this helps
  • Options
    sfdrew83sfdrew83 Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    I appreciate the help andreasn2 but that doesn't work either. We need someone at Cryptic to fix something flagged on our account.
  • Options
    wizzerdkitty#6037 wizzerdkitty Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    Yes. And they dont fix it for some reason
    I had to use a alt account to even access tribble. I tried to use my normal account but it gave me a NO. Im wishing they would fix it quickly. Its not tribble server its their own account stuff.