test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

T6 Ship tokens

steveno76steveno76 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
Greetings

Today I wanted to continue collecting T6 ship tokens. Before I get started, I wanted to see how many tokens i already have. However, now it appears that I can no longer find my token amount at the bottom of my reputation (event) list. Where are my T6 ship tokens?

Also the FTO where you can earn the tokens has disappeared from
the PVE list.

Comments

• spiritbornspiritborn Member Posts: 4,248 Arc User
    steveno76 wrote: »
    Greetings

Today I wanted to continue collecting T6 ship tokens. Before I get started, I wanted to see how many tokens i already have. However, now it appears that I can no longer find my token amount at the bottom of my reputation (event) list. Where are my T6 ship tokens?

Also the FTO where you can earn the tokens has disappeared from
    the PVE list.

Everything is working as intended the TFO event ended and at the moment the token counter has been made invisible (the progress remains the same though).
  • steveno76steveno76 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    THX for the info.
    can I play a other TFO for collecting or must i wait for a new TFO event
  • spiritbornspiritborn Member Posts: 4,248 Arc User
    steveno76 wrote: »
    THX for the info.
    can I play a other TFO for collecting or must i wait for a new TFO event

Wait as it announced orginally, it's related to the featured TFO events.
  • steveno76steveno76 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    thx
  • shakeunpro#3509 shakeunpro Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Hi, im bit confused. I thought that every day i can get 50 tokens and during TFO event i can get 100. But probably it works only during TFO and there is bonus week for 100, am i right? So if i started collecting since this TFO (ive got 1100 tokens now) is there still a chance to get 3000 or not?
  • arionisaarionisa Member Posts: 1,421 Arc User
    There is going to be at least one more featured TFO event. When it cmes up, besides doing the TFO every day, you can purchase a pack in the C-store which gives you 10 days worth of TFO tokens and 500 (10 days worth) of ship tokens. That, along with the double token weekend they will probably run (they have every time so far) should be enough.
    LTS and loving it.
    Ariotex.png
  • killer874killer874 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    End when you miss "Final Change" for tokens cause of an update (ok we can't be online only when you want to) now i'm stuck with 2950/3000 tokens and have to pay 5000 Zen to complete that ... Why not any Dilithium exchange for that?