test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Game crashes on Windows 10 1903 build

This discussion was created from comments split from: Game not recognizing correct edition of windows.

Comments

• mostarac34#5818 mostarac34 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I have dhe same problem on windows 10 x64 build 1903.
    The confusing fact my laptop was updated to the same build and it works on it, but not on my pc.
    The moment i click engage on Cryptic launcher, game starts and then crashes.
    It gives me incident id b35b6.

Any ideas?
  • darkbladejkdarkbladejk Member Posts: 3,715 Community Moderator
    @mostarac34#5818 I have split your issue off from the previous discussion as it's not entirely the same bug as previous. I meant to make yours a separate thread from the start but I screwed up the split. Anyways that has been corrected.

when you attempt to launch and it crashes, is that incident ID the only error it gives you or are there others? Also are there any other bits of weirdness going on outside of STO? By that I mean issues with other games or so on. I ask because I've heard of some issues with 1903 and was curious.
    "Someone once told me that time was a predator that stalked us all our lives. I rather believe that time is a companion who goes with us on the journey and reminds us to cherish every moment, because it will never come again." - Jean Luc Picard in Star Trek Generations

Star Trek Online volunteer Community Moderator