test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Unable to complete purchase the price has changed. Please verify the price...

gallowsghostgallowsghost Member Posts: 12 Arc User
I previously purchased a starship through the zen store and I am now trying to claim it on a new toon. The cost says 0 zen and the confirmation box says the price is free but when I try to complete the purchase I get this error, "Unable to complete purchase the price has changed. Please verify the price the new price before purchase."

I saw three other threads about this issue but no information had been provided about it's status or a fix. I also tried opening a GM ticket but haven't received a response.

Does anyone know what's going on?

Thanks
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    chipg7chipg7 Member Posts: 1,577 Arc User
    Was it a normal purchase with ZEN, or using the free token?
  • Options
    tom61stotom61sto Member Posts: 3,636 Arc User
    Are you on console (XB1/PS4)? If so, is it a Jem'hadar ship that you're trying to claim? If yes to both, you're likely stuck until they patch consoles again, as this issue was on PC for a while that was only resolved with a patch a while back.

If the above doesn't apply, what ship, what type of character (Discovery Federation, Jem'hadar allied with x, KDF, etc.) and which ship? We probably can't do much as players on the forum, but occasionally there are tricks, and it'd help in knowing for future players with the same issue.
  • Options
    locutusx5locutusx5 Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    Hi,
    I had a similar issue trying to claim things from legacy unlocks. It turned out when they revamped the cstore the old bundles got relocated and reshuffled into Ship bundles - Faction bundles tab. But they were still free and claimable.

Hope thats helps
  • Options
    @chipg7 It is a starship that I had purchased previously using zen. But this time I was just trying to get it on a second toon.

@tom61sto it is on the PC, the ship is the Reliant Class - Light Advanced Cruiser T6

@locutusx5 as a single ship on the CStore it shows available, I did find it under the cross faction bundles tab but under that tab it does not show as available.

Thank you all for the assistance.
  • Options
    alonaralonar Member Posts: 280 Arc User
    Are you trying to claim it from the shipyard interface or the actual cstore interface? Sometimes trying to claim it from the shipyard just doesn't work.
  • Options
    @alonar I've tried both ways, same error message. :(
  • Options
    sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,471 Arc User
    edited August 2019
    Seems like a bug to me. Maybe this should be in the PC Gameplay Bug Reports section of the Support forums. Thanks. :)
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • Options
    Okay so update, finally received a response on my ticket. Basically the GM could do nothing and had no idea what the problem was so he escalated my ticket and today, two days later, I receive an email telling my ticket is closed with out explanation or solution.
  • Options
    davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,512 Arc User
    Since this wasn't asked before:
    - do you have an open / available active ship slot?
    - did you empty out your overflow bag? (if there is an overflow button when you go to inventory, you must empty that)
  • Options
    echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,914 Arc User
    These days, if there's something in the overflow, the overflow window will pop up when you open inventory.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • Options
    tom61stotom61sto Member Posts: 3,636 Arc User
    Okay so update, finally received a response on my ticket. Basically the GM could do nothing and had no idea what the problem was so he escalated my ticket and today, two days later, I receive an email telling my ticket is closed with out explanation or solution.

Have you tried claiming it again, just in case?
  • Options
    wingedhussar#7584 wingedhussar Member Posts: 436 Community Moderator
    edited August 2019
    > @gallowsghost said:
    > Okay so update, finally received a response on my ticket. Basically the GM could do nothing and had no idea what the problem was so he escalated my ticket and today, two days later, I receive an email telling my ticket is closed with out explanation or solution.

That's strange behavior indeed. I'm sending this thread to the CS team. Can you PM me with the ticket number please?
    latest?cb=20171202101458

...THEN THE WINGED HUSSARS ARRIVED!
    Volunteer community moderator for the Star Trek Online forums. Not a Cryptic Studios or Perfect World employee.
This discussion has been closed.