test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Coupon Progress Token - extra time

sionedwardssionedwards Member Posts: 15 Arc User
During the last stream from Cryptic, someone asked Kael if we'd be getting a bonus weekend before the end of the event and he said yes. (maybe I heard wrong). I assumed this weekend just gone would have been it. I'm wondering / hoping we'll get another week added on to the event.

Even if I buy the extra 500 coupon tokens from the zen store I'll still be 150 off (That's with me doing all the remaining days)
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on
Tagged:

Comments

• gaevsmangaevsman Member Posts: 3,190 Arc User
    During the last stream from Cryptic, someone asked Kael if we'd be getting a bonus weekend before the end of the event and he said yes. (maybe I heard wrong). I assumed this weekend just gone would have been it. I'm wondering / hoping we'll get another week added on to the event.

Even if I buy the extra 500 coupon tokens from the zen store I'll still be 150 off (That's with me doing all the remaining days)

I almost had the same problem, but i just buyed the 500 coupon tokens.. with dilithium, of course.. and today i close the deal, i really hope you make it!
    The forces of darkness are upon us!
  • sionedwardssionedwards Member Posts: 15 Arc User
  • pathiatawnerpathiatawner Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    Same boat here, I'm going to miss it by 50 points. I've been in and out of the hospital for the last few months, not exactly really able to run dailies when there :/
  • kosmi7kosmi7 Member Posts: 34 Arc User
    Same boat here, I'm going to miss it by 50 points. I've been in and out of the hospital for the last few months, not exactly really able to run dailies when there :/

Same here with todays +50 points ill be at 2950. :D I hope at least they give us last day bonus one xD
This discussion has been closed.