test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Kelvin Timeline Constitution-class Heavy Command Cruiser

yreodredyreodred Member Posts: 3,527 Arc User
I wish we could have access to the other Constitution class family ship parts in the ship customization mode.
I'm aware that the ship is much, much bigger than the other Constitution variants, but i'd be happy to have access to these ship parts, even if it is just the 25th century variants.

To be honest i wouldn't mind if the textures wouldn't 100% fit if i could get rid of that hideous designed Engineering section, lol.
I really love that the devs have made alternative nacelles for this ship, (other bussard collector coloration) so please don't stop halfway and (unlock ?) add the Excalibur, Vesper and Exeter ship part for it.
OR if someone has a LOT of free time at hand (i know this is utopian, lol) please add a alternative engineering hull similar like the one the (gorgeous looking) Exeter has.

I'm not sure if this belongs into the "art of Star Trek online" part of the forums, so if a moderator thinks that there's a more appropriate place for it, please feel free to movie it there, thank you.
"...'With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured...the first thought forbidden...the first freedom denied--chains us all irrevocably.' ... The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we're all damaged. I fear that today--" - (TNG) Picard, quoting Judge Aaron Satie

A tale of two Picards
(also applies to Star Trek in general)

Comments

• Options
    angrytargangrytarg Member Posts: 11,001 Arc User
    Do you think they are going to change anything about the old Konnie? Granted, since we are getting new KT stuff (including the Kelvin herself) maybe the Beyond refit will be included eventually 😀
    lFC4bt2.gif
    ^ Memory Alpha.org is not canon. It's a open wiki with arbitrary rules. Only what can be cited from an episode is. ^
    "No. Men do not roar. Women roar. Then they hurl heavy objects... and claw at you." -Worf, son of Mogh
    "A filthy, mangy beast, but in its bony breast beat the heart of a warrior" - "faithful" (...) "but ever-ready to follow the call of the wild." - Martok, about a Targ
    "That pig smelled horrid. A sweet-sour, extremely pungent odor. I showered and showered, and it took me a week to get rid of it!" - Robert Justman, appreciating Emmy-Lou
  • Options
    yreodredyreodred Member Posts: 3,527 Arc User
    Do you think they are going to change anything about the old Konnie? Granted, since we are getting new KT stuff (including the Kelvin herself) maybe the Beyond refit will be included eventually 😀
    Hehe, i had no idea that they'll add new KT stuff in the first place, so there's even hope i guess?

Nice to see you my friend!
    "...'With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured...the first thought forbidden...the first freedom denied--chains us all irrevocably.' ... The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we're all damaged. I fear that today--" - (TNG) Picard, quoting Judge Aaron Satie

A tale of two Picards
    (also applies to Star Trek in general)