test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Star Trek - Original Series Bridge Crew

risian4risian4 Member Posts: 3,711 Arc User
For those of us who have the Star Trek convention Original Series bridge crew, could we get a variant of them in Wrath of Khan movie uniform or have the option to outfit them into the uniform?
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    ucgsquawk#5883 ucgsquawk Member Posts: 279 Arc User
    For those of us who don't, could we get a Wrath of Khan era boff set?
  • Options
    maniac20#5251 maniac20 Member Posts: 263 Arc User
    They do tend to randomly send Emails out with a code to claim them. When I went LTS I was not expecting to get them or Leeta and I ended up getting an email for both. So now all of my characters have access to Leeta if I want her on that character and all of my fed characters have the TOS Bridge Crew. I have also heard of random Emails for stuff like a T6 gold Ferengi ship and players couldn't figure out how they ended up with a code to claim the ship and some that got it have said they have not spent money on the game. So you will never know all I can say is to keep an eye on the Email(s) account(s) is/are attached to.
  • Options
    stocostumes#8412 stocostumes Member Posts: 53 Arc User
    For those not lucky enough to have the official holo officers, we have made a TON of custom officers inspired by the characters from the various shows and movies which can be downloaded and then loaded into your alien officers in game:

https://www.reddit.com/r/stocostumes/comments/8ne8s4/featured_costumes_index/
  • Options
    bossheisenbergbossheisenberg Member Posts: 603 Arc User
    I've got the TOS bridge crew but I never went to a convention or received any email. Can't remember how I got them, must have been from an anniversary giveaway or something. :|
  • Options
    tigerariestigeraries Member Posts: 3,492 Arc User
    I've got the TOS bridge crew but I never went to a convention or received any email. Can't remember how I got them, must have been from an anniversary giveaway or something. :|

if you spent X amount on zen store during a promotional period... not sure if still current or if over. think it was $50?
  • Options
    maniac20#5251 maniac20 Member Posts: 263 Arc User
    edited August 2019
    tigeraries wrote: »

if you spent X amount on zen store during a promotional period... not sure if still current or if over. think it was $50?

I got mine back in march during the LTS sale. But hard to say with bossheisenberg. We never know when stuff like that happens most of the time and I have heard of players getting random emails for some of that special stuff and not knowing how they ended up with it.
  • Options
    davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,512 Arc User
    tigeraries wrote: »

I got mine back in march during the LTS sale. But hard to say with bossheisenberg. We never know when stuff like that happens most of the time and I have heard of players getting random emails for some of that special stuff and not knowing how they ended up with it.

I'm a minnow or at best a dolphin not a whale and over the last five years I've randomly gotten emails for a T6 ship unlock, a character boost package including a jump-to-level-60 XP token, and the TOS holo-crew. I never entered any contests or anything they just showed up in my mailbox because reasons.

That's about the only good luck I've ever had with contests or random gifting. I don't bother to enter them or buy lottery tickets any more since my luck in this area is always terrible.
  • Options
    duasynduasyn Member Posts: 492 Arc User
    edited August 2019

Yeah, they were just there Available to me on the C-store one day. Nice little surprise. Just wish they had better powers to be worth using for space combat. Pretty basic traits when compared to the Jemmy Vanguard boffs. And it'd be nice if the hologram flickering FX wasn't so frequent. The Doctor didn't flicker on Voyager every 3-4 seconds! :D

It's sad they make things like this just for the people who can go to Vegas. Probably be a good seller on the C-store. Not to mention all the extra boff seating you'd have to buy also...
  • Options
    steinbergsteinberg Member Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited August 2019
    The tos crew were part of the Yogscast Jingle Jam 2017 bundle-maybe someone sent you a code for them.I got mine with the bundle.
  • Options
    ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    edited August 2019
    Account Unlock May 18 2017 and also Leeta (third of three for her). There was a email from PWE for each thanking me for my contributions to the Quadrant. There was also an Appreciation email for a Large Experience Boost.
    Post edited by ltminns on
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • Options
    psiameesepsiameese Member Posts: 1,646 Arc User
    Do all event holoboffs - Holo Leeta, for example - fail to appear on our bridge interiors once we assign them to slots? Or is that specific to the TOS holoboffs? I can see them on ground maps otherwise. Just not the bridge interior which, IMO, is a real bummer.
    (/\) Exploring Star Trek Online Since July 2008 (/\)
  • Options
    Mine used to appear when i first got them,now when i visit the connie bridge i see placeholder boffs.Plus the chronic sitting on the floor bug.
  • Options
    lordmerc22lordmerc22 Member Posts: 776 Arc User
    Took advantage of the sales and bought the Saggitarius class T6 ship along with the T4 Gemini for the skin so my only Fed(TOS engineer) has a fitting TOS ship and a few minutes after got 2 emails, one informing for Mirror Leeta Boff and one for TOS bridge crew being claimable in-game from promotions tab. Then I set the 2267 constitution bridge on it too after setting all the TOS holo boffs and yes only Templates appeared. Lower floors, both crew floor and engineering had npcs sitting on floor or half buried on the floor as well. I made a ticket but I am sure it will take time to correct it
  • Options
    annemarie30annemarie30 Member Posts: 2,600 Arc User
    only ones worthwhile are Spock uhura and scotty Spock has efficient, Scotty has the ens mortar and uhura has tactician which is a tactical boost
    We Want Vic Fontaine
  • Options
    lordmerc22lordmerc22 Member Posts: 776 Arc User
    only ones worthwhile are Spock uhura and scotty Spock has efficient, Scotty has the ens mortar and uhura has tactician which is a tactical boost

People mostly like this holo boff pack for a form of "light" themed RP - having right era boffs with their TOS toon and their TOS ship. Its not about being the most effiecient there
  • Options
    lordmerc22 wrote: »

People mostly like this holo boff pack for a form of "light" themed RP - having right era boffs with their TOS toon and their TOS ship. Its not about being the most effiecient there

Agree 100% always thought it was a shame you could never get a full TNG Crew myself-just Geordi La Forge.
    Image copyright i guess.
  • Options
    shadowkoshshadowkosh Member Posts: 1,688 Arc User
    The bug on the TOS Connie bridge has been there for months I have been reporting it over and over and over and no one has looked at it or done anything to fix it as for the leeta and TOS bridge officers I got two emails thanking me for money I spent in game that’s how I got mine
This discussion has been closed.