test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

I don't have access to the Gamma Armor

I read in the most recent Patch Update that the consoles players would have access to use the Gamma Armor Apperance for their Bridge Officers. I logged into my Jem'Hadar faction who has aquire the gear to access the Gamma Armor and I do not see an option in where I can have my Jem'Hadar Bridge Officers use any of the parts of the Gamma Armor.

Comments

• sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,459 Arc User
    Have you gone to the tailor?
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • ralaarralaar Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited August 2019
    Unless there's some arcane method to do it that I am unaware of there doesn't appear to be a way to use reputation armors (and possibly some Lobi store things?) on your bridge officers for Xbox. When I started playing the PC version I saw someone with their officers using the Honor Guard armor (something I had been unable to do on Xbox) and when I got my KDF character the Honor Guard set on PC I was able to use it on officers. I tried again to use it (and the Gamma armor after the 8/8/19 patch) on Xbox and could not find how to do it; on PC there's a little drop down menu that lets you swap the type of outfit, this does not appear to be present on Xbox (it may have an altered version which has removed this functionality for BOFFs, as when you go to edit an outfit slot for the captain it will bring up a menu with various outfit types, and this menu does not appear for me when editing BOFFs).
  • jjohnson1777jjohnson1777 Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    I also play on Xbox and can confirm that the gamma armor is nowhere to be found in the tailor for boffs.