test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Ground Combat Pet Device - Hur'q bugs?

tigerariestigeraries Member Posts: 3,492 Arc User
KDF has the mastiff from an early mission reward
You can get Horta from mission Mine Enemy
You can also get Horta from anniversary reward... or you could not sure if still broken or not... the acid horta.
Fed? I dont recall any combat pets you can get playing the Fed Missions.

I see bugs on ground but not sure if they are combat pets or not.

These are devices and not kit mods... any others?
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• bossheisenbergbossheisenberg Member Posts: 603 Arc User
    The hur'q bugs are either from the kit module or the trait that gives you hur'q pets when you take damage. From the hur'q lockbox.
  • voodoopokeyvoodoopokey Member Posts: 244 Arc User
    Universal Kit Module - Harmonic Lure
    BOFF Abilities - Harmonic Lure I, II, III
    Ground Trait - Hive Defenses
  • maniac20#5251 maniac20 Member Posts: 263 Arc User
    There is the dino combat pet that was an event project reward and without checking I don't think has been added to the Phoenix box yet. It is available to all factions. As I recall even though I haven't watched TAS, Enterprise or Disco I don't recall ever seeing fed officers using pets in combat. But I do agree it would be a nice twist to the early fed missions if one of them had a combat pet that is locked to federation characters only.
  • tigerariestigeraries Member Posts: 3,492 Arc User
    Yes Dino Pet... also Shards of Possibility (sp) spawns a number of clones to fight.
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    I have the Dino Combat pet on one of my Away Team. It never spawns. The Tardigrade always spawns as does the Horta.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • gaevsmangaevsman Member Posts: 3,190 Arc User
    I don't have a problem with my dino, Jette said once she have more time, will updat the prizes for the Phoenix, it's just a matter of time, thats not in the high priority list atm, but is there, thats why she updates that as fast as she can
    The forces of darkness are upon us!
  • echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,914 Arc User
    I have my dino and horta on two of my away team and both always spawn.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • alyxvixen#3895 alyxvixen Member Posts: 128 Arc User
    azrael605 wrote: »
    The Mine Enemy horta is available to everyone, note that making it a combat pet requires 2 runs of the mission and a doff project.

Can you still do this to your horta hatchling, as I've re-run Mine Enemy several times with friends and I haven't seen the schematic for the training, or the DOFF mission?
  • echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,914 Arc User
    edited August 2019
    The schematic should be a reward offering after you get the hatchling. The DOFF mission is triggered by right-clicking the schematic and choosing to use it.

5EVDaIb.jpg
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
This discussion has been closed.