Tribble has been updated to ST.97.20190812a.0
- Walk and run animations across the game have been polished.
- Emotes can no longer be triggered multiple times while playing.
- The Mokbara emote no longer plays its starting animation twice.
- The Shaka emote now properly animates.
- The palm fronds used in Emote: Dance (Fan) no longer disappear after 37 seconds.
- Facial animations have been added to most emotes.
- Discovery Captains updated to use the correct beamout animation.
- Added text search filter to PC Item Store.
- Added search filter to Captains Powers Menu
- Updated abilities window to use the faction-skinned version of a power's icon.
- This means the icons between the power tray and the powers list will be consistent.
- Starfleet aligned Jem’Hadar Captains will now have access to all Starfleet uniforms.
- Updated Andorian escorts to use the new updated trail FX.
- Update to default ship Trail FX:
- These changes include the minor updating of many impulse engine and shield items with visuals to work with the re-tooled default trails.
- Impulse engine glowing dot is gone.
- The dot will only appear when full-impulse is activated.
- This means the glowing dot serves as a visual tell for the player when full-impulse is activated, even when throttled down.
- The dots will still appear for shield/engine visuals where applicable.
- Improved status indicators for Superfluous Emitters (Command Captain Spec).
- After completing the mission "Defense Contract", Deuterium Surplus will now appear as a crafting option in the Engineering R&D School.
- Resolved an issue that caused the extra tough or extra weak versions of some space NPC's to have the wrong amount of health.
- Resolved an issue that would sometimes cause Names and Costumes on Battleship-rank DSC-Klingon ships to be mismatched.
- The Na'Qjej Battlecruiser summoned by the Cleave Ship's console, and the Mo'Kai Fighter Hangar Pets, no longer display as belonging to House Mo'Kai.
- Resolved an issue that caused the Sheshar Assault Craft to be invisible if activated on a starship other than the Elachi Sheshar.
- The Klingons in Peril over Pahvo now belong to House Mokai and use their combat prowess.