Install Arc

2019/2020 roadmap

1235»

Comments

• ozzymiteozzymite Member Posts: 44 Arc User
    ozzymite wrote: »
    The token will account-wide unlock whichever ship that you buy with it.

ok thank you

seems it is not account wide.. I got the token and it ended up in one of my characters inventory and don't have any idea how the others then can use it :(

You just use it to buy the ship you want from the C-Store. The ship that you buy then becomes account-wide unlocked. If the coupon is on your Federation character and you want to buy a KDF ship, then transfer it to your KDF character through your account bank and then buy the KDF ship from the C-Store.

??how can the ship become account wide if the ships i have now are character/faction specific?? (i'm a free player)

OK, what Faction was the character that you claimed it on, and what Faction ship are you wanting to get with the coupon?

The faction that has it at the moment is klingon but i'm not sure yet what ship / faction i want to use it on I was going to maybe make a new character and let him/her get the ship and grow with the ship. As for what ship i'm not sure want a strong defensive ship that also packs a bunch.
    warpangel wrote: »
    echatty wrote: »
    Oh, they must have changed it after I bought it then.

Figures. That was why I bought it on my F2P. For the acct bank.
    That was the old Elite Starter Pack (without the "Service").

Bugger thought i saw that yesterday and was looking at getting that later and look at it today and it the standard bank account :(

• echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,914 Arc User
    Still, it's worth it to get at least one row of acct bank, as then you can start putting extra ECs into it for your others to use, as well as shunting things from one toon to another.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • shinnok918shinnok918 Member Posts: 312 Arc User
    ltminns wrote: »
    As far as the Patrols are concerned, if you ran into a system (actually ran into it) you would have been told about a Patrol. You couldn't go anywhere in the Delta Quadrant without bumping into Patrols. Same around New Romulus.

If people had any modicum of curiosity they would have flown to different systems, to see what was there. There is STOs exploration system.

I was the curious player. Not enough patrols and REALLY repetitive once you run through enough of them. as for ships I'm STILL hoping for a simple ISS prefix for a lot of the ships that don't have them but DO have a t5 mirror variant (like the Hestia for example).
    Still, it's worth it to get at least one row of acct bank, as then you can start putting extra ECs into it for your others to use, as well as shunting things from one toon to another.

well finally scraped together 1000 zen after 7 months :D and got the shared bank account :)
  • echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,914 Arc User
    That's great! The acct bank is a very useful tool.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • lordmerc22lordmerc22 Member Posts: 776 Arc User

well finally scraped together 1000 zen after 7 months :D and got the shared bank account :)

nice, it is one of the most useful things on STO
  • annemarie30annemarie30 Member Posts: 2,593 Arc User
    warpangel wrote: »
    They have stated several times that all canon ships will made as T6. However, I do imagine the order of priority will be based on more substantial reasons than "some people" asking on the forum.

except the T6 Nova and any version of the K'Vort, or a Romulan D-7
    awkward.jpg
    We Want Vic Fontaine
  • annemarie30annemarie30 Member Posts: 2,593 Arc User
    Jellyfish almost has to be a shuttle. maybe they will have a historical scenario where you are spock trying to save hobus
    awkward.jpg
    We Want Vic Fontaine
  • captkelly31#5645 captkelly31 Member Posts: 392 Arc User
    Assuming we get a gamma-quadrant based fleet holding, can it have a console with Dominion records implying they encountered objects like the Doomsday Machine, or one of Gomtuu's species?
  • shadowkoshshadowkosh Member Posts: 1,688 Arc User
    They may do a free holding for discovery so that you can get discovery Ridge officers
    They may not but it would be nice to be able to get some discovery bridge officers
    azrael605 wrote: »
    Insert joke about "ridge officers" here.

LOL that damn talk to text will get you every time

• captkelly31#5645 captkelly31 Member Posts: 392 Arc User
    edited September 2019
    shadowkosh wrote: »
    Gamma Quad holding would be nice

Depending on whether it had started it's journey in that part of the galaxy (not sure either way), how do you suppose the Dominion would have reacted to the Cetacean probe's effect?
This discussion has been closed.