test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Swarm Glitched

smokebaileysmokebailey Member Posts: 4,661 Arc User
In Swarm, after we do the first phase, with the Jem ships....it does not continue....not right away, anyhow.

3 of the team left, and after 10 minutes or so, it continued....me and one more player against the entire Swarm. Long waiting....but was exciting.
Might wanna take a look at that. :)
dvZq2Aj.jpg

Comments

• alexanderb#7559 alexanderb Member Posts: 188 Arc User
    It's a bug which is there pretty much from the launch of the swarm TFO, still not fixed. Most of the times, it doesn't go further at all, but yes, sometimes it does after a long wait time.
  • smokebaileysmokebailey Member Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    about 10 minutes

Maybe one of the bugs spawn inside a satellite or something?
    dvZq2Aj.jpg
  • rockhoundxozrockhoundxoz Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    I'm not waiting 10 minutes on a TFO when it's bugged like that. I've played it twice so far and the first phase bugs so bad that it doesn't register all ships being destroyed like it should. Cryptic needs to fix that bug or disable that TFO in the mean time so other players don't waste their time in a bugged mission.
  • cattencartercattencarter Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Have had it bug out 4 times the last 2 weeks. I'll stop queueing it...

Even if you wait, most likely half enough of the team have dropped out enough that it's no fun playing.
  • fred26291#2759 fred26291 Member Posts: 1,265 Arc User
    I just got a 30 min AFK from this bug, WHICH IS NOT FAIR!. I am holding the AFK due to something that is not my fault AGAINST you and would like to inform you that your 0 confidence rating is still in effect and has been now for like 2 to 3 months.