test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Omega/Borg Rep - Missing Costume unlocks

tigerariestigeraries Member Posts: 3,492 Arc User
I think there are 3 unlocks?

Rep Armor Set = Omega, Faction Armor and Adapted Faction Armor.
Complete Armor Set unlock = Omega, Faction & Adapted Armor Set

Then you get the final unlock from Elite Ques... <- this is still missing or not in game.

Was there also Accolades for getting the original Mk X versions?
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• kavolkavol Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    As an accolade hunter myself, I really wish they'd either fix these or remove them from the game entirely. Having broken accolades just sitting there in your log, taunting you, makes me irrationally annoyed.

The accolade system is a great way of keeping people playing the game, hunting them is fun and engaging. I just hate all the broken ones. :(
    sto-large.jpg
  • vetteguy904vetteguy904 Member Posts: 3,843 Arc User
    kavol wrote: »
    As an accolade hunter myself, I really wish they'd either fix these or remove them from the game entirely. Having broken accolades just sitting there in your log, taunting you, makes me irrationally annoyed.

The accolade system is a great way of keeping people playing the game, hunting them is fun and engaging. I just hate all the broken ones. :(

there are a half dozen from Risa too I think.. and def some from nimbus
    Spock.jpg

• anodynesanodynes Member Posts: 1,999 Arc User
    kavol wrote: »

there are a half dozen from Risa too I think.. and def some from nimbus

The only ones broken on Risa are the ones for Pavyl's hide and seek games, and only for the characters who started them before the removal of the day/night cycle, but didn't finish all of them then. I can't think of a single one broken on Nimbus. There are a couple that are a little trickier now, since you can't jump when you're pressed up against a wall, but you can still do them by simply rolling forward into the wall.
    This is an MMO, not a Star Trek episode simulator. That would make for a terrible game.
This discussion has been closed.