test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

echoes of light rewards

sennahcheribsennahcherib Member Posts: 2,823 Arc User
could you add a disruptor turret as a reward for this mission. most of the missions rewards are for beam builds.
turrets, single cannon, dual cannon etc would be also appreciated as a reward.

I created a new char, she uses a disruptor cannons build; the nausicaan set is interesting; but i'm not interested at all, at using a beam array, even a crappy turret would be more useful, lol
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• lordmerc22lordmerc22 Member Posts: 776 Arc User
    many sets lack cannon or beam variant unfortunately

I would hope they add it too

would also hope them to add beam variant for undine space weapons set - its not popular but its interesting on some cases
  • warpangelwarpangel Member Posts: 9,427 Arc User
    It's not unfortunate, it's called diversity and it makes things more interesting.
  • sennahcheribsennahcherib Member Posts: 2,823 Arc User
    yes, it is true, a beam array in the undine rep would be awesome.

come on dear devs, it's not so much work :p
    edited August 2019
    warpangel wrote: »
    It's not unfortunate, it's called diversity and it makes things more interesting.

diversity = more choices; so a turret would add to the diversity.

Also they havent updated its console that comes from missions - it still supports only phaser and disruptor and not any of the new types added from T6 reps
  • davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,501 Arc User
    lordmerc22 wrote: »

Also they havent updated its console that comes from missions - it still supports only phaser and disruptor and not any of the new types added from T6 reps

Don't hold your breath on that one -- the DOMINO console is part of a cross-faction set yet it only gives the +damage to phasers. Romulans and Klingons are not amused.

lordmerc22 wrote: »

Don't hold your breath on that one -- the DOMINO console is part of a cross-faction set yet it only gives the +damage to phasers. Romulans and Klingons are not amused.

I know, to give you an idea I reported it with an ingame ticket as soon as I noticed the undine(mission acquired) console didnt have the alternate energy types - if they wanted to fix it, I guess they would had fixed it by now
    edited August 2019
    fortunately, like i use cannon for this new toon, i have to do this boring mission only 1 time; damn' i hate kuumarke.

I have done already this mission already 12 times. they should change also that. 1 mission = 1 reward. A sympathetic character becomes the most hated person in the univers after having doing 12 times the same mission. Add to this mission also "sunrise".

currently, plasma is the energy with the less buff (consoles etc)?

• warpangelwarpangel Member Posts: 9,427 Arc User
    warpangel wrote: »

diversity = more choices; so a turret would add to the diversity.
    No, diversity = things being different, meaning some sets have turrets and some do not.
  • nixie50nixie50 Member Posts: 1,260 Arc User
    just don't do the mission. the bio disruptor heavy turret will wor just fine, or craft a disruptor turret with [PEN]
    u7acy6aymfw7.gif
    We Need BERETS in the tailor
  • seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    edited August 2019
    nixie50 wrote: »
    just don't do the mission. the bio disruptor heavy turret will wor just fine, or craft a disruptor turret with [PEN]

Have to agree, the heavy bio disruptor turret from the Counter Command Reputation is a great weapon for disruptor builds.

Use a cheap one off the exchange as a filler in the mean time.
    Insert witty signature line here.
  • annemarie30annemarie30 Member Posts: 2,593 Arc User
    that 3-piece set is good for a phaser or disruptor build,
    Set 2: Bio-Molecular Instability +7.5% Bonus Phaser, Disruptor, Plasma, and Tetryon Energy Damage
    2% increased chance for Bio Molecular weapons to apply their Incubation debuffs
    Set 3:Heavy Bio-Molecular Turret Barrage Targets Self 3 min Recharge Upgrades your Heavy Bio-Molecular Turret to deal damage to foes within 5km. Applies Bio-Molecular Incubation to all affected targets.
    just noticed the plas and tet.. are plas and tet T6 rep unlocks?
    awkward.jpg
    We Want Vic Fontaine
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    The great thing about getting to Tier VI in the Reputations with the Discount Unlock, and the fact that Weapon Set Items only cost 2 Elite Marks, is that this stuff is as cheap as heck.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • maniac20#5251 maniac20 Member Posts: 263 Arc User
    Would be nice but I have gotten around that by running only 2 pieces of the set if and avoided the Beam Array since it didn't fit my beam build properly. Also Plasma is lacking a mission based Omni which makes plasma beam builds a challenge.
This discussion has been closed.