test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

=/\= Priority One Armada LIVE - 100th Episode =/\=

winters83winters83 Member Posts: 486 Media Corps
Greetings fellow STO gamers,

I am delighted to announce this coming Saturday, the 17th of August, the Priority One Armada Live Stream is celebrating its 100th Episode with a marathon 12 hour broadcast. The show is due to start at noon EST and will run through until midnight EST.

As part of the celebration for reaching this incredible milestone we plan on having some special guests join us on air as well as members of the Priority One Armada community. Throughout the 12 hours we are going to do multiple FREE giveaways in the finest Priority One Armada tradition.

Some of these prizes include; a $100 Voucher in the Priority One Armada Cafepress Store including p+p, a Voth Bastille Temporal Science Vessel, a Styx Terran Dreadnought Cruiser and a D7-class Miracle Worker Flight Deck Carrier. These are just “some” of the awesome prizes we have to give away!

These prizes were very generously donated by Captain @yashaandreini#8808, Vice Admiral @alefluke#6306, with contributions from all members of the Senior Staff. I would like to thank all of these incredible members for their generosity and helping us celebrate this awesome achievement

We hope that you can join us this Saturday and help us celebrate this incredible milestone. In total we are giving away almost 3.5 BILLION EC in prizes during this 12 hour broadcast, so this is one show that you do not want to miss!

www.twitch.tv/priorityone
www.priorityonearmada.com

Regards
Fleet Admiral Winters
=/\= Priority One Armada =/\=
Twitter: @P1Winters83 YouTube: WintersGaming
=/\= ========================================== =/\=
Fleet Admiral Winters - Priority One Armada
U.S.S. Wolverine - NCC 831216
=/\= ========================================== =/\=
Armada Leader // Executive Producer // Host // Priority One Podcast
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on