test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Covert Phaser Arrays do not fire under Beams: Overload after the update

tom61stotom61sto Member Posts: 3,636 Arc User
Tested in the Badlands Battlezone with Rank II Beams: Overload, and the weapons just don't fire. Hitting spacebar causes the in-arc Covert Phaser Beam Arrays to flash in the Weapons Tray like they're going to fire, but then don't. They fired fine once the Beams: Overload had ended, both normal fire and Beams: Fire at Will worked fine. My Photon worked fine even while the arrays were locked out.

[System] [TicketCreated] Successfully submitted ticket ID #4,891,819.

Comments

• angrytargangrytarg Member Posts: 11,001 Arc User
    I can confirm this bug and I also submitted a ticket​​
    lFC4bt2.gif
    ^ Memory Alpha.org is not canon. It's a open wiki with arbitrary rules. Only what can be cited from an episode is. ^
    "No. Men do not roar. Women roar. Then they hurl heavy objects... and claw at you." -Worf, son of Mogh
    "A filthy, mangy beast, but in its bony breast beat the heart of a warrior" - "faithful" (...) "but ever-ready to follow the call of the wild." - Martok, about a Targ
    "That pig smelled horrid. A sweet-sour, extremely pungent odor. I showered and showered, and it took me a week to get rid of it!" - Robert Justman, appreciating Emmy-Lou
  • bruccybruccy Member Posts: 292 Arc User
    i have a similar problem with intergrety linked disco phasers after i swapped them with kelvin timeline emitters , the disco phasers have a red colour and refuse to fire beam overload 1 or 2 on my odyssey
  • doctorstegidoctorstegi Member Posts: 1,188 Arc User
    I have a similar issues with regular phaser but only with Beam Overload III, did you try other beam overloads?
    C-Store Inc. is still looking for active members on the fed side. If you don't have a fleet feel free to contact me in game @stegi.
  • tom61stotom61sto Member Posts: 3,636 Arc User
    I have a similar issues with regular phaser but only with Beam Overload III, did you try other beam overloads?

My tests were with ranks I and II, as I didn't want to head to the Exchange to buy rank III before testing out how it looked. I've heard of other people having issues exclusively with rank III, though.