test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Anybody Know Where They Hid The MOL'RIHAN Tribble?

daveynydaveyny Member Posts: 8,227 Arc User
I earned it ages ago when They were first testing New Romulus on the Tribble Test Server.
Now I can't find it in the C-Store anywhere for my DISCOVERY Toon.
Any clues?
STO Member since February 2009.
I Was A Trekkie Before It Was Cool ... Sept. 8th, 1966 ... Not To Mention Before Most Folks Around Here Were Born!
Forever a STO Veteran-Minion
upside-down-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Answers

• phoenixc#0738 phoenixc Member Posts: 5,459 Arc User
    daveyny wrote: »
    I earned it ages ago when They were first testing New Romulus on the Tribble Test Server.
    Any clues?

It is in the phoenix box (for a green level token iirc).
  • davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,501 Arc User
    edited July 2019
    AHHHHH! STOP SHOUTING AT US!!!!!!!!!

ALL CAPS! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

https://youtu.be/Ye7FKc1JQe4
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 57,969 Community Moderator
    edited July 2019
    Probably the Promotions tab? I'd have to get in game to double check though. Its that or they got it in the personnel tab somewhere.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • daveynydaveyny Member Posts: 8,227 Arc User
    AHHHHH! STOP SHOUTING AT US!!!!!!!!!

ALL CAPS! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

https://youtu.be/Ye7FKc1JQe4

Sorry, wasn't paying attention when I typed the title.
    I Was A Trekkie Before It Was Cool ... Sept. 8th, 1966 ... Not To Mention Before Most Folks Around Here Were Born!
    edited July 2019
    daveyny wrote: »
    Any clues?

It is in the phoenix box (for a green level token iirc).

Yeah, They added it there for folks who didn't get a chance to earn it the first time around.
    (and dang it, I just posted twice in a row)
    :/
    rattler2 wrote: »
    Probably the Promotions tab? I'd have to get in game to double check though. Its that or they got it in the personnel tab somewhere.

I looked all over the place in the C-Store tabs. I couldn't find it.
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 57,969 Community Moderator
    They added tabs to each category.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    FOUND IT!!!
    It's under the PERSONNEL Category and then you have to click on the TRIBBLE Tab at the top.
    Thanks everybody for pointing me in the right direction.
    <3

This discussion has been closed.