test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Reputation Sponsorship

surfacewarrior#8890 surfacewarrior Member Posts: 46 Arc User
Do players still earn the account-wide Reputation sponsorship at Tier V or do they have to complete Tier VI to achieve it?
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    Tier 5.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • surfacewarrior#8890 surfacewarrior Member Posts: 46 Arc User
    If a dev or someone with inside knowledge can answer to the above question it would be appreciated.
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    It is Tier V. No need to bother Devs with a question that has been answered.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,501 Arc User
    If a dev or someone with inside knowledge can answer to the above question it would be appreciated.

The two answers above are correct.

TIER 5.

• echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,913 Arc User
    T5 is correct. When you reach T6 you get to slot a project that gives acct-wide discount to the projects, you can slot a Fleet Module project, a vanity shield project.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • foxman00foxman00 Member Posts: 1,478 Arc User
    https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/10993603-ascend-to-a-new-level-of-reputation!

Read "Reaching Tier V of any reputation will now automatically sponsor that reputation for your account."
    pjxgwS8.jpg
  • baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,247 Community Moderator
    T5 does indeed unlock sponsorship account-wide for the Reputation. There is however a T6 project that has to be done in order to unlock the account-wide gear discount for the Reputation.
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
    That’s what I thought. Somebody on Reddit told me that I (& the official Wiki) are incorrect & that it doesn’t unlock until Tier VI, now.

I tested it a little while ago. It is Tier V. The guy on Reddit is spreading incorrect information.
  • baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,247 Community Moderator
    Well, then, don't listen to Reddit. :wink: LOL
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
    > @baddmoonrizin said:
    > Well, then, don't listen to Reddit. :wink: LOL

The guy was saying that in the “official” STO Reddit & most of the people seemed to think he was correct. That is why I came here to ask, because I trust these forums more.
    😁👍🏻
This discussion has been closed.