test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

2019/2020 Roadmap!

ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,673 Community Manager
Want to know what's coming soon in Star Trek Online? Well now's your change - our 2019/2020 Roadmap is live now!

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/11222463-2019/2020-roadmap!

Comments

• thay8472thay8472 Member Posts: 6,100 Arc User
    Looks good.

Awww ... do another Breen ship!
    2gdi5w4mrudm.png
    Typhoon Class please!
  • thay8472thay8472 Member Posts: 6,100 Arc User
    Seemingly nothing about Killy, and all about J'Ula.

I hope @ambassadorkael#6946 was able to convince Al and the team to do the Killy/Leeta meet up, and that's how the story is going to go.

Oh yeah I forgot about that.

Leeta / Killy team up?!
    2gdi5w4mrudm.png
    Typhoon Class please!
  • salazarrazesalazarraze Member Posts: 3,794 Arc User
    DEFEAT THE KOBAYASHI MARU ON CONSOLE

Can PC captains have the option to blow that ship out of the sky too? I'd like to get revenge on it for it's idiotic piloting over the years.
    When you see "TRIBBLE" in my posts, it's because I manually typed "TRIBBLE" and censored myself.
  • crm14916crm14916 Member Posts: 1,516 Arc User
    Interesting! Fascinating!

Looks like plenty of FTFOs to finish the coupons for free ships. Wonder if this means we can earn more than one?

Also, interested to see what the T6 Elachi ship will look like...

Also, wonder what they mean by "command Altamid drones" and the "command the jellyfish"...

Super excited to find out more about the "ships we've been waiting for" comment at the end...

Cool stuff, man!
    CM
    "Equipped with his five senses, man explores the universe around him and calls the adventure science." - Edwin Hubble
  • messicrafter#6700 messicrafter Member Posts: 49 Arc User
    One word: Jellyfish! ;)​​
    enjin-1234688-19630790-gray.png
    =/\= Member of Star trek Roleplayers and Former Foundry Author in training. =/\=
  • saurializardsaurializard Member Posts: 4,385 Arc User
    DEFEAT THE KOBAYASHI MARU ON CONSOLE

Can PC captains have the option to blow that ship out of the sky too? I'd like to get revenge on it for it's idiotic piloting over the years.

I'm pretty sure if they gave the option to blow it up for even just 1 mark and 0 dil, the share of people choosing this option would keep rising as the number of event days go. And it'd be pretty high even at the very beginning.
    #TASforSTO
    Iconian_Trio_sign.jpg?raw=1
  • sennahcheribsennahcherib Member Posts: 2,823 Arc User
    spock's ship will be in the r&d box?

not interested by the other stuff, i don't need more ships to grind, and I don't want to add more grind to the current awful grind. I don't even grind for the free t6 coupon.

but, thx for the efforts, i'm sure that some players will enjoy all of that.

january will be maybe Reyan's month: "ships you've been waiting for ... " :p
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 57,969 Community Moderator
    spock's ship will be in the r&d box?

Its a small craft most likely, so I doubt it. No one's gonna want it over things like the Temporal and Miracle Worker Connies.
    crm14916 wrote: »
    Also, wonder what they mean by "command Altamid drones" and the "command the jellyfish"...

Well... its either gonna be a hanger or a "distress call" summon item. Probably the summon item.
    As for the Jellyfish... been a long time since we got a new small craft.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • shadowfirefly00shadowfirefly00 Member Posts: 1,026 Arc User
    thay8472 wrote: »
    Oh yeah I forgot about that.

Leeta / Killy team up?!
    More like them butting heads; bonus points if J'Ula shows up and makes it a terminal three-way...
  • fred26291#2759 fred26291 Member Posts: 1,260 Arc User
    edited August 2019
    Redacted
    Post edited by fred26291#2759 on
    tomilak wrote: »
    If Spocks ship is in the winter event i get to say goodbye to it, I cannot handle the race at all period and have gone without ships this year being the 4th year i havent been able to get the free ship. Likely never will till the difficulty in the event is brought down to something manageable.

You DO know that every year we have a Tips and Tricks Thread where people share their strategies for it... right?
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • fred26291#2759 fred26291 Member Posts: 1,260 Arc User
    edited August 2019
    Redacted
    Post edited by fred26291#2759 on
  • lordgyorlordgyor Member Posts: 2,820 Arc User
    > @tomilak said:
    > If Spocks ship is in the winter event i get to say goodbye to it, I cannot handle the race at all period and have gone without ships this year being the 4th year i havent been able to get the free ship. Likely never will till the difficulty in the event is brought down to something manageable.

The Winter Event is a new Feklhri Ship.
  • empresslesbian#5797 empresslesbian Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    i have a need for that jellyfish ship!
  • lordgyorlordgyor Member Posts: 2,820 Arc User
    https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Swarm_drone

what do they mean by commanding these drones?
  • lazarus51166lazarus51166 Member Posts: 646 Arc User
    Not to nitpick but isn't the 10th anniversary technically in february?
  • evilmark444evilmark444 Member Posts: 6,950 Arc User
    Not to nitpick but isn't the 10th anniversary technically in february?

I believe the event usually starts in mid to late January.
    Lifetime Subscriber since Beta
    eaY7Xxu.png
    lordgyor wrote: »
    https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Swarm_drone

what do they mean by commanding these drones?

I'm thinking these actually.
    https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Swarm_ship
  • stark2kstark2k Member Posts: 1,467 Arc User
    Though upcoming events are nice, are there any plans on releasing the old school FE rewards, such as Obsidian cane, Shard of possibility etc...? Those FE replays have not been around for years now.

thrown in the fact that the armor pieces from the Omega rep also needs re-introduction, the pieces earned through accolades. I like new content but would love to see some old ones re-introduced or fixed.
    StarTrekIronMan.jpg
  • marty123#3757 marty123 Member Posts: 670 Arc User
    > @tomilak said:
    > If Spocks ship is in the winter event i get to say goodbye to it, I cannot handle the race at all period and have gone without ships this year being the 4th year i havent been able to get the free ship. Likely never will till the difficulty in the event is brought down to something manageable.

Keep replaying, eventually it glitches and you are against no one
    rattler2 wrote: »
    tomilak wrote: »
    If Spocks ship is in the winter event i get to say goodbye to it, I cannot handle the race at all period and have gone without ships this year being the 4th year i havent been able to get the free ship. Likely never will till the difficulty in the event is brought down to something manageable.

You DO know that every year we have a Tips and Tricks Thread where people share their strategies for it... right?

unfortunately, all the best tips/tricks will be useless with all this lag/rubberbanding. good luck.
    Not particularly impressed. Still waiting for that exploration system. You know... the logical result of Exploration having swept the poll Cryptic posted a while back asking the community what it wanted to see them focus on next... I said it before and I will say it again. I think they included that option with the expectation that it would be the choice of the minority, that way they could shoot down further requests for it with a "the community voted exploration as the least area of interest so no." But it was the majority response. So we got a season update that had a catch phrase about getting back to exploration, and that is how the narrative of the season content started off, but then it went right back to business as usual... blowing everything that flies up in space and killing everything that moves on ground. But the mentioned exploration in the narrative, so that takes care of the poll results, right?

Not to me. Not a single penny will find itself from me into PWE's coffers until we can start exploring strange newe worlds, seeking out new life and new civilizations, and boldly going where no-one has gone before... So no... this roadmap does not offer me anything of interest...

++++. I can't agree more.
  • evilmark444evilmark444 Member Posts: 6,950 Arc User
    I doubt "Ships you've been waiting for" will include the ship I've been waiting for: the Enterprise era Intrepid

IntrepidClass1.jpg
    Lifetime Subscriber since Beta
    eaY7Xxu.png