test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

section 31 cruiser

nickcastletonnickcastleton Member Posts: 1,212 Arc User
while i do like the new disco section 31 ship i am wondering if we will be getting the cruiser
screen-shot-2019-04-16-at-6.33.26-pm-e1555466017587.png?w=1000
While i could not find a detailed image im sure sto can get acess to one, and given that we see drones used in the battle i could be a drone carrier.
0bzJyzP.gif

"It appears we have lost our sex appeal, captain."- Tuvok
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• kodachikunokodachikuno Member Posts: 6,020 Arc User1
    edited July 2019
    I would like that ship too... and playable andorians/saurians since those are on screen and they already did most the work for andorians given theres one in game. I expect we'll see a lot of s2 content to finish off the year before we do something else for a bit then come back for s3 and picard.

Because why revisit existing plot arcs or do our own thing when we can milk CBS's teat
  • seriousdaveseriousdave Member Posts: 2,777 Arc User
    Because why revisit existing plot arcs or do our own thing when we can milk CBS's teat

Sadly because that's how they can make a buzz and lure in new people. It's a shame but that's how buisness works. I'm already dreading rectons and cut content because of picard......

On the other hand we get nice stuff like the disco rep (can't wait to get that ground set), it's TFOs and the DS9 baseball vanity shields. While the situation could be better it could also be a lot worse.
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,008 Community Moderator
    Until then... maybe the Section 31 shield on an Intel Cruiser will make a good stand in.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • captainwellscaptainwells Member Posts: 718 Arc User
    At this point, I doubt that additional DISCO races are going to happen? I mean why would they wait until the content runs its course and then tack stuff like that on at the end, even as they branch back off into other STO storylines? Makes no sense for this not to have occurred no matter how protracted their approval process is. At some point, you've just gotta cut bait and run!
  • tom61stotom61sto Member Posts: 3,636 Arc User
    During a Livestream not long after that ship showed up, the devs seemed quite enamored with this ship, so I'd say it's likely going to be in game eventually, as a Lockbox or Lobi ship. Though, at the time they weren't sure at the time how to implement it, but my guess is that they'll go with a system like the Disc. Constitution where there's two hangars with more pets animated than are there to the game, plus a console to launch yet more drones from the hull.
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,008 Community Moderator
    Unless it was one of the cruisers that shot that big torpedo that took a chunk out of Enterprise.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
This discussion has been closed.