test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Who would be your fantasy crew (must be Star Trek characters)

r24681012r24681012 Member Posts: 169 Arc User
Please choose from all Star Trek characters in federation who would be your fantasy ship crew

Captain. Ben SIsko
First Officer. Will Riker
Helmsmen. Data & Pavel Cheqov
Science officer Dax
Doctor. Bones McCoy
Chief engineer. Miles OBrien
Chief of security Tasha Yar

This my choice what would be yours and why

Comments

• Options
    theraven2378theraven2378 Member Posts: 5,986 Arc User
    Captain, Gabriel Lorca (Mirror)- His methods may raise eyebrows but he gets the job done
    First Officer, Kira Nerys- She a tough, non nonsense officer
    Helmsman, Travis Mayweather- He grew up on ships
    Science office, T'Pol- You cannot beat that Vulcan logic
    Doctor, Julian Bashir- One of the greatest doctors in Starfleet
    Chief Engineer, Montgomery Scott- He's a miracle worker
    Chief of security, Malcolm Reed- military upbringing
    NMXb2ph.png
      "The meaning of victory is not to merely defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to completely eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can ever recover. That is the meaning of victory."
      -Lord Commander Solar Macharius
    • Options
      jonsillsjonsills Member Posts: 10,365 Arc User
      You're aware, of course, that Lorca would sacrifice that entire crew without a second thought if he believed it would give him even a chance at becoming Emperor. And he'd spew out a full line of self-justifying bull about it, too.
      Lorna-Wing-sig.png
    • Options
      mustrumridcully0mustrumridcully0 Member Posts: 12,963 Arc User
      Captain: Data
      First Officer: T'Pol
      Helmsmen: Michael Burnham
      Science Officer: Spock
      Doctor: Selar
      Chief Engineer: Vorik
      Security Chief: Tuvok

It's only logical.

If I hadn't remembered that Burnham at least was test pilot for an experimental flyer, I would have picked Tom Paris as Helmsman - not a Vulcan or Almost Vulcan, but he's the best pilot in Starfleet. But this way, it's more logical. What could go wrong?
      Star Trek Online Advancement: You start with lowbie gear, you end with Lobi gear.
    • Options
      theraven2378theraven2378 Member Posts: 5,986 Arc User
      jonsills wrote: »
      You're aware, of course, that Lorca would sacrifice that entire crew without a second thought if he believed it would give him even a chance at becoming Emperor. And he'd spew out a full line of self-justifying bull about it, too.

Lorca chose to spare the Discovery crew out of respect in exchange for Burnham. Lorca could have been handled better by the writers I think.
      NMXb2ph.png
        "The meaning of victory is not to merely defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to completely eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can ever recover. That is the meaning of victory."
        -Lord Commander Solar Macharius
      • Options
        evilmark444evilmark444 Member Posts: 6,950 Arc User
        edited July 2019
        Tactical: Malcolm Reed
        Communications: Hoshi Sato
        Engineering: Geordi LaForge
        Helm: either Tom Paris or Keyla Detmer (she's the only one from ST:D that will make this list)
        Science: Spock
        Doctor: Dr Crusher
        Security: Major Hayes
        First Officer: Commander Riker
        Captain: since I'm creating my own crew shouldn't I be in the big chair? If not, probably Picard or possibly someone who wasn't a captain in the series like Kira.
        Lifetime Subscriber since Beta
        eaY7Xxu.png
      • Options
        jamieblanchardjamieblanchard Member Posts: 556 Arc User
        Captain: Picard (( because you totally want Picard to be the boss. ))
        XO : Kirk
        Science: Spock, T'Pol
        Medical: Bones, Chapel, supported by The Doctor
        Engineering: Scotty, LaForge, Barclay
        Security: Worf, Odo
        Helm: Sulu, Paris (( Seriously, anyone what references Top Gun deserves to be helm, IMO ))
        Comm: Uhura
        Ops: Data

And yes, they'd be wearing the 23c uniform.
        Resident TOS, G.I. Joe, Transformers and hair metal fangirl.

And knowing is half the battle!

21 'til I die!
      • Options
        artan42artan42 Member Posts: 10,450 Bug Hunter
        Helm: either Tom Paris or Keyla Detmer (she's the only one from ST:D that will make this list)

DSC.​​
        22762792376_ac7c992b7c_o.png
        Norway and Yeager dammit... I still want my Typhoon and Jupiter though.
        JJ Trek The Kelvin Timeline is just Trek and it's fully canon... get over it. But I still prefer TAR.

#TASforSTO

'...I can tell you that we're not in the military and that we intend no harm to the whales.' Kirk: The Voyage Home
        'Starfleet is not a military organisation. Its purpose is exploration.' Picard: Peak Performance
        'This is clearly a military operation. Is that what we are now? Because I thought we were explorers!' Scotty: Into Darkness
        '...The Federation. Starfleet. We're not a military agency.' Scotty: Beyond
        'I'm not a soldier anymore. I'm an engineer.' Miles O'Brien: Empok Nor
        '...Starfleet could use you... It's a peacekeeping and humanitarian armada...' Admiral Pike: Star Trek

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
      • Options
        rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,018 Community Moderator
        Hehe Piper's a firecracker.
        db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
        I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
        The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
      • Options
        mneme0mneme0 Member Posts: 498 Arc User
        edited July 2019
        Captain: Ael t'Rllaillieu.
        First Officer: Spock.
        Science Officer: Seven of Nine, K's't'lk, Jadzia Dax.
        Engineer: Montgomery Scott.
        Tactical: Tuvok.
        Security: Odo.
        Medical: Julian Bashir.
        Helm: Hikaru Sulu, Data.
        Communications: Nyota Uhura, Sarek.