test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Ground weapon boxes

kamiyama317kamiyama317 Member Posts: 1,295 Arc User
I just want to say it is hugely annoying that every time you complete a rep daily you get a box with ground equipment in it.

I suppose it's nice if you're leveling up, but once you have end-game equipment it's all replicator feed. It's gotten to the point where I hate opening the boxes and they just sit in my inventory forever. Yesterday I finally forced myself to open a bunch and they filled my inventory with so many ground weapons they spilled into my overflow bag.

Which brings another question - why doesn't the overflow bag have a "discard all" button?

To add insult to injury you can re-engineer the free ground weapons but you can't turn them into scrap. Which kind of seems like the developers are admitting they are all inherently worthless.

Comments

• ajax1983ajax1983 Member Posts: 28 Arc User

To add insult to injury you can re-engineer the free ground weapons but you can't turn them into scrap. Which kind of seems like the developers are admitting they are all inherently worthless.

When the Discovery Rep first started I was able to salvage the useless consoles that came out of the boxes. Then one day I couldn't do it anymore, and I had the same realization as you.