test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Voth T6 ships petition

Since there is no actual ships section in the sub-forums, I'll post this request here.

Voth ships do not have a T6 version.

Voth Bastion Flight-Deck Cruiser
Voth Palisade Science Vessel
Voth Bulwark Dreadnought Cruise

A lot of other ships got their T6 version (like the Scimitar which made a lot of people happy) but not the Voth ones.

These ships are excellent and they deserve a T6 version. Their console set is exceptionally good for many situations/builds but unfortunately it cannot be used on different than Voth ships.

There are a few examples that can be given. I'll tell you one: Voth BFDC. The defensive console it has is one of the very few items in-game that can pretty much save your ship in any amount of instant damage situation (like Crystal Entity high power high dmg shock-wave).
I am still using it as main tank and I'm perfectly fine with it, but that additional Boff slot a T6 would get would actually be very useful.

Please support this.
Thank you.

Comments

• kodachikunokodachikuno Member Posts: 6,020 Arc User1
    hell yeah
  • lordmerc22lordmerc22 Member Posts: 776 Arc User
    Agreed, among my most liked ships and by the way, the voth race doesnt even have a single T6 which is a bit unfair for those who like their ships
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,276 Arc User
    edited July 2019
    you better change that title before a mod sees it - petition = not allowed​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,206 Arc User
    Also its worthwhile to note that though the both ships did decently, they were on the lower end of popularity in terms of sales. Between then, the Hirogen and the Undine, I think Undine are the next likely T6 candidate, then Voth, then lastly or not at all hirogen
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.