test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Cardassian Bridge Officers?

lukethebutcherlukethebutcher Member Posts: 8 Arc User
Simply, can you get Cardassian Bridge Officers? And if so... how? From Where?

Best Answer

Answers

• captainwellscaptainwells Member Posts: 718 Arc User
    You can also occasionally get recruiting projects in your duty officer assignments to recruit higher quality Cardassian Officers. These assignments however, are extremely rare which is why they're so expensive.

The recruiting assignments are open to anyone, I do not have the Cardassian Unlock but I have managed to recruit 3 Purple Cardiassian Boffs which I have sold on the exchange.

Do those assignments just pop up randomly or is there a cluster location where they can be found?

• seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    You can also occasionally get recruiting projects in your duty officer assignments to recruit higher quality Cardassian Officers. These assignments however, are extremely rare which is why they're so expensive.

The recruiting assignments are open to anyone, I do not have the Cardassian Unlock but I have managed to recruit 3 Purple Cardiassian Boffs which I have sold on the exchange.

Do those assignments just pop up randomly or is there a cluster location where they can be found?

I have found all of mine in Sol system. Not sure where else they pop up.
    Insert witty signature line here.
  • questeriusquesterius Member Posts: 8,301 Arc User
    Do you know if the doff assignments only pop up for the Cardassian characters or for all characters on the account?
    This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Questerius 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.
  • ffttfftt Member Posts: 715 Arc User
    questerius wrote: »
    Do you know if the doff assignments only pop up for the Cardassian characters or for all characters on the account?

I've had the Cardassian BOff recruitment assignment appear on a Romulan and KDF Delta recruit (I don't have a Cardassian) so it's not a Cardassian only thing. It's a very rare assignment, and I mean not just the color coding since that means little. I've only seen it three times across six characters since it was introduced about a year ago.

BOff recruitment assignments are in the 'personal' category and don't change from zone to zone so it doesn't matter much where you need to be to see it, however I was in my parking space outside the fleet dilithium mine when I saw the assignments. And I'll just add that the BOffs are faction aligned so, for example, a KDF recruited Cardie won't be usable by a fed.