test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

RP Roundtable Discord

varzecvarzec Member Posts: 129 Media Corps
Hello everyone! This is deffdog the man who brought you the RP roundtable discussion withi BranFlakes, the current Community Manager at the time. I've been poking around the threads today and reminiscing of that time long ago and thought maybe we should get another discussion going on how to make RP better in Star Trek Online.

So, I decided that the best medium for the time being would be creating a discord so we can have an ongoing discussion, and I would hope that current CM Kael would be willing to join it to hear from our side of the community.

Join the STO RP Round table Discord
original.jpg?1521423860

Comments

• bltrrnbltrrn Member Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    varzec wrote: »
    Hello everyone! This is deffdog the man who brought you the RP roundtable discussion withi BranFlakes, the current Community Manager at the time. I've been poking around the threads today and reminiscing of that time long ago and thought maybe we should get another discussion going on how to make RP better in Star Trek Online.

So, I decided that the best medium for the time being would be creating a discord so we can have an ongoing discussion, and I would hope that current CM Kael would be willing to join it to hear from our side of the community.

Join the STO RP Round table Discord

invalid invite :'(
    R E M A I N

Tal'Shiar/Reman Resistance/Romulan Nemesis uniform, pls.

https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7403/13262502435_5604548f2c_o.png