test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

DELTA ALLIANCE, TERRAN TASK FORCE, AND TEMPORAL DEFENSE INITIATIVE GROUND SET TAILOR UNLOCKS

I have obtained all of the Delta, Terran, and Temporal reputation armor, shield, and weapon sets. The tailor unlock projects are not showing up. Nor is the Delta, Terran, and Temporal armor options unlocking at the tailor. The Delta, Terran, and Temporal personal shield sets are not checking off as completed on the accolade checklist. Even though I've completed all three ground pieces and they are the same level/rarity for the respective reputations. I was told by technical support that this is a bug and I'm supposed to post the problem here. I hope that this bug can solved because I would like to use the tailoring options.

Comments

• goatmanis1goatmanis1 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Same here, I just finished the Delta reputation ground set and no tailor unlock appears. I hope they fix this.
  • malfurax34malfurax34 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2019
    I have also had this issue. Terran, Dyson, Maco, and even a Decovery Empire Uniform Lobi set failed to appear in the tailor options. would be great if they could fix this issue. I wouldn't care as much if it didn't ALSO affect any paid items.

I for one believe that once you pay for a product you should be entitled to receive said product. and since this issue seems to be with the tailor system itself i'd say that this is an issue they should really look into before someone makes something of it.

EDIT : After logging in a few days ago the Discovery terran empire lobi set appeared in the tailor and the M.A.C.O. set was awarded randomly durring a TFO. Honestly not sure what to think right now.
    Post edited by malfurax34 on
  • ercerumercerum Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited July 2019
    I have the same issue. I've unlocked all pieces for the Temporal Defense set a few moments ago, and I didn't get the Tailor unlock, and the accolade didn't get unlocked either. Have any of you guys found a solution?

EDIT: Upon further inspection in the Accolades section, the dual pistols and the personal shield are checked off but the armor - - although i have it - - isn't checked off. I'm going to attempt to get the armor again
  • ejsphcrispejsphcrisp Member Posts: 145 Arc User
    I have all 3 terran ground pieces, but the accolade is not checking off the armor, nor is the tailor option available. I filed a ticket in game, and was directed to post here.