test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Costume Request Thread

Comments

• qqqqiiqqqqii Member Posts: 473 Arc User
    Mind-bogglingly inconsistent color palettes. Get rid of or unify them. Especially in the cases where several right and left wrist items for KDF allied Romulans and Remans use different color palettes. This has been around since LoR launch.
    I wish I would have known that I wouldn't be able to mix and match Terran, counter-command, and Tzenkethi Uniform peices or any really, before I wasted my time, efforts, and money in the case of the Tzenkethi armor, on getting these uniforms.

What is actually preventing me from doing so? Who's Bright Idea was it to not allow that level of customization? I can't be the first or only person not happy with: A.) not being able to mix and match uniform pieces; B.) not having that particular bit of information readily available to me before making such purchase or effort.

Can I get an Amen?

Wait til you find all the costume options that can't be applied to Bridge Officers...
    bloodyriz wrote: »
    qqqqii wrote: »
    Would really like to have the Club Wear available for use outside Club 47. Currently, you can change to an outfit using it inside the club and walk out, but if you zone or relog, you get switched back to your base uniform. For something that costs 250k GPL, even for an account unlock, the price is irritating for such a limited use, and the parts make for some nice "retro" sci-fi uniforms.

I see people in it in lots of places that are not Club 47 or ESD to be honest.​​

Not the tight ones with the glowing "Tron" bits, you don't.
    Peripherally related, how about getting the costume save/load function working, again? A great many items will not load to another character at all. Some of them will try to load the entire character, rather than just the clothing choices. I could honestly put several paragraphs here about issues with the tailor system itself, without ever suggesting anything new.
  • ichaerus1ichaerus1 Member Posts: 986 Arc User
    Would really like to have the Club Wear available for use outside Club 47. Currently, you can change to an outfit using it inside the club and walk out, but if you zone or relog, you get switched back to your base uniform. For something that costs 250k GPL, even for an account unlock, the price is irritating for such a limited use, and the parts make for some nice "retro" sci-fi uniforms.

You can wear it on Risa, Drozana, and your fleet starbase.
  • syrupofsquillsyrupofsquill Member Posts: 159 Arc User
    Outfit Request: Sandals and bare feet for female cardassians in offduty please. I dislike the 30 different types of boots star trek has to offer.
  • f3nr1r#1075 f3nr1r Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    I would love a re-run of the Kelvin Timeline admiral outfit giveaway
  • bberge1701bberge1701 Member Posts: 726 Bug Hunter
    edited December 2018
    The first two appearances of Cardassians in TNG ("The Wounded", "Ensign Ro") had them wearing a more padded-armor-looking uniform. Memory Alpha calls this a "Type C" uniform. I'd like to see this in game as cosmetic armor. The weird-looking helmet thing would be a plus, although I probably wouldn't use it.
  • procyniaprocynia Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    I have no idea if it’s been requested previously as there are 67 pages of responses, but…

…I would love to put my chief medical officer in a lab coat.
  • sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,403 Arc User
    jcsww wrote: »
    Costume Request please: Spocks Headband from the whale movie.
    A Piece Torn off his outfit.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qt1cF93u-6A

We need Tribble earmuffs as well for next year's winter event.

That would be cool to have Tribble earmuffs. Though as an aside, latinum is spelled wrong in your banner. Thanks. :)
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • blastcharger#6318 blastcharger Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    I just want more hairstyles for Caitians, really, on both PC and PS4. I wanted to make mine look somewhat like M'Ress, but with crimson hair.
  • marty123#3757 marty123 Member Posts: 670 Arc User
    I know it probably has to be something from alpha canon but I would like to see these uniforms:

https://imgur.com/a/xX2rfRN
  • schreader1718schreader1718 Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    Can we get another chance at the Kelvin Timeline dress uniform? I missed it the first time around due to being in the hospital. Been waiting to see if it would come around again, and it hasn't. Is this possible?
  • shadowfirefly00shadowfirefly00 Member Posts: 1,026 Arc User
    While not a costume request per se, I suspect I would not be alone in appreciating an official color guide for the DSC!Terran uniforms. Perhaps included alongside current-day Terran uniforms in an 'OPFOR Recognition Guide' presented similarly to the Starfleet Uniform Code PDF the art team was nice enough to share.
  • themadprofessor#9835 themadprofessor Member Posts: 1,203 Arc User
    I want the Vulcan Security Uniforms from the recent Illusin of Communication episode.
    Space Barbie Extraordinaire. Got a question about Space Barbie? Just ask.

Things I want in STO:

1) More character customization options such as more clothing options, letting the toon complexion affect the entire body, not just the head. Also a true RGB color picker applied to all costume and appearance options, which would allow for true appearance customization and homogenous colors instead of "this same exact color looks vastly different on two different pieces."
    2) Bridge customization, not bridge packs. Let us pick a general layout and adjust the color palette, console appearance, and chair types, as well as more ready room layout options.
    3) Customizable ground weapons, i.e. The aesthetic look of phaser dual pistols but they shoot antiproton bolts. For obvious reasons this would only apply to standard ground weapons.
    4) For the love of Q please revamp Plasma Ground Weapons. They look like demented Supersoakers right now.
    5) True Vanity Impulse and Deflector effects similar to Vanity Shields.
    6) A greater payout for hitting T6 Reputations. Currently it takes more time and resources to get from T5 to T6 than it does to get from nothing to T5. Make that grind really pay out at the end.
    7) Mirrorverse Refugee event similar to AoY/Delta/Gamma, complete with new Mirrorverse recruits for all factions.
    8) Independent Faction, because yo ho yo ho a pirate's life for me!
  • jcswwjcsww Member Posts: 6,789 Arc User
    sthe91 wrote: »
    Costume Request please: Spocks Headband from the whale movie.
    A Piece Torn off his outfit.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qt1cF93u-6A

We need Tribble earmuffs as well for next year's winter event.

That would be cool to have Tribble earmuffs. Though as an aside, latinum is spelled wrong in your banner. Thanks. :)

Good catch!
  • robertpinner#5866 robertpinner Member Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited March 2019
    mirror kirks gold sleeveless wrap, animated series romulan not-ferasan (but the other space pussycat people that cant be named for copy-rite reasons) and orion pirate uniforms, tos gorn, all the assorted tng admirals uniforms, kelvin timeline section 31uniform and kelvin uniform , and some civilian outfits from the movies like McCoys lesure suit kirks leather jacket and pant suit from search for spock, outfits from insurrection, the romulan commander from The Enterprise Incident.
    Post edited by robertpinner#5866 on
  • dragoniecdragoniec Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Greetings i will like to see more pins on discovery uniforms with ranks you know above the captain like rear admiral etc.
  • paulbowmanpaulbowman Member Posts: 35 Arc User
    Mind-bogglingly inconsistent color palettes. Get rid of or unify them. Especially in the cases where several right and left wrist items for KDF allied Romulans and Remans use different color palettes. This has been around since LoR launch.

Agreed. Some of my Ops Officers are wearing orange, then the other half are wearing green... depending on when they were commissioned and the whims of the system.
  • dragoniecdragoniec Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Greetings Captains what about to add M.A.C.O. Uniforms? not armored but more like Odyssey
  • sam1123uo#5983 sam1123uo Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited April 2019
    I would really like to see added to the Star Trek online game the next gen admiral uniform but the one from the later seasons of the next gen. ;)

latest?cb=20141207012036&path-prefix=en

edited April 2019
    I would also really like to see re added to the Star Trek online game The Wrath of Khan Movie Uniforms as at this current moment in time it's only available an exclusive add on to the Sony PlayStation 4 store and I would really like to it made available to MS Xbox One MS Store , as well as it's kind of unfair that only the PS4 STO players get to have this uniform and the STO Xbox One players don't now that's not on in my opinion, it would be great to see if the developers could re add The Wrath of Khan Movie Uniforms and make it available as an add on to the MS Xbox One MS store as well please so that then the STO Xbox One players could also have this fantastic uniform from the movies. ;)

khan_uniforms.jpg

a11b430981b72b50bbe2d1f2ca052f821462982992.png

https://store.playstation.com/en-gb/product/EP1965-CUSA05744_00-STPKAN0000000000
  • kitcloudkicker23kitcloudkicker23 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Anyone else would like to see the "survival uniform" from Star Trek Beyond worn by Kirk and Chekov?star-trek-beyond03.jpg

• bloodyrizbloodyriz Member Posts: 1,756 Arc User
    valoreah wrote: »
    Anyone else would like to see the "survival uniform" from Star Trek Beyond worn by Kirk and Chekov?

ME!!! +1

ME!!! +2​​
    signature.png
    We come in peace, SHOOT TO KILL!
  • spiritbornspiritborn Member Posts: 4,247 Arc User
    dragoniec wrote: »
    Greetings i will like to see more pins on discovery uniforms with ranks you know above the captain like rear admiral etc.

You technically have "admiral" rank for DSC uniforms we're lacking both rear admiral ranks, vice admiral and fleet admiral (though I'm not sure we ever saw a DSC fleet admiral badge). I know because I use the admiral badge on my characters.
  • drcybertronic5drcybertronic5 Member Posts: 75 Arc User
    Costume Request please: I like to see in game these outfits

Full Borg armour
    like liberated borg BO has - Borg hand weapon (like from intro Fed mission
    TNG Borg armor - not from movie and Voyager
    Locutus of Borg for both
    male and female - from both of Both Worlds episode
    Seven of Nine Borg outfit

Mirror Universe Intendant Kira from Klingon-Cardassian Alliance

Star Trek Enterprise - Andorian Imperial Guard during the 2150s
    for both male and female

Cardassians Type C uniform from TNG: "The Wounded" for
    male and female

Kes from Star Trek Voyager - Star trek: Voyager - "Warlord"
    A dying warlord takes over Kes's body

There more :) I like to see
    Anyone else would like to see the "survival uniform" from Star Trek Beyond worn by Kirk and Chekov?star-trek-beyond03.jpg

Hell yeah :wink:
  • jcswwjcsww Member Posts: 6,789 Arc User
    The more outfits and accessories, the better! Everything that isn't in the game that has been mentioned over the last 67 pages needs to be added! Once that's done, PWE can get started on everything else. :D
  • bloodyrizbloodyriz Member Posts: 1,756 Arc User
    The more outfits and accessories, the better! Everything that isn't in the game that has been mentioned over the last 67 pages needs to be added! Once that's done, PWE can get started on everything else. :D

Wouldn't help, as PWE is not the ones who do this, that would be Cryptic.​​
    signature.png
    We come in peace, SHOOT TO KILL!