test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Hail to all worthy warriors with Endeavor level 100 !

borg0vermindborg0vermind Member Posts: 498 Arc User
Congratulations to all other captains that by the end of yesterday reached Endeavor Rank 100.
100.png
That means you didn't miss any of the personal ones so far, so you certainly deserve your barrel of bloodwine !

Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    noemiecarnesirnoemiecarnesir Member Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited July 2019
    Congratulations! What is your next move about the endeavor system? If you can do something more.

I am far to this goal with my level 13.
  • Options
    avoozuulavoozuul Member Posts: 3,196 Arc User
    edited July 2019
    Somehow I am only at 95, but that could be because I didn't jump into endeavors when they first released and refused to do it for some reason. I see that you managed to get projectiles much higher than I could which was only 12. The last 6 selections of perks have been mediocre for me, mostly 3 ground, 2 ground and 1 control or resist or max shields space, or one ground with a resist and control or second resist space.
  • Options
    wideningxgyrewideningxgyre Member Posts: 710 Arc User
    I didn't even realize I hit 100 myself until I saw this thread and checked.

Apparently, I've skipped at least 2400 points worth of Universal Endeavors (6@400).

It's a great milestone, but with 450 ranks to complete the system, we're not even 1/4 of the way there.
  • Options
    gaevsmangaevsman Member Posts: 3,190 Arc User
    I'm five.. and proud! :lol:
    The forces of darkness are upon us!
  • Options
    pottsey5gpottsey5g Member Posts: 4,177 Arc User
    edited July 2019
    That means you didn't miss any of the personal ones so far, so you certainly deserve your barrel of bloodwine !
    If you are only 100 doesn't that mean you missed some? I thought due to the bonus personal ones we used to get the cap was more like 102 or 104 ish but I could be wrong.
  • Options
    siotaylorsiotaylor Member Posts: 296 Arc User
    I'm just 3... I can never work up the motivation to do it...
  • Options
    alexanderb#7559 alexanderb Member Posts: 188 Arc User
    Level 99 here, so I should get 100 tomorrow :smile:
  • Options
    questeriusquesterius Member Posts: 8,320 Arc User
    Level 99 here, so I should get 100 tomorrow :smile:

Same here.
    This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Questerius 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.
  • Options
    echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,914 Arc User
    edited July 2019
    I have no idea where I am yet. I haven't been doing them all the time and they're on hold through Risa.

Edit: I peeked an I am at 64
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • Options
    ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    edited July 2019
    I'm in at 84. I use a reroll Token when I need to increase the 'synergy' with the other Endeavors. I have a number of Episodes set at the point that brings me right to the part I need to be to kill [Fill in the Blank]. I always reroll Hard Endeavors that have me run three or sometimes Advanced for two TFOs - I don't have the time.

Edit: I was further ahead than I thought.

As far as those that have reached 100-104:

https://youtu.be/c3sOuEv0E2I
    Post edited by ltminns on
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    Yeah, I reroll the do 3 <insert> TFOs If I get the TFO as the top one and only need to do one, yes, I'll do that.

My favorites are doing X amount of Z damage, killing X amount of <enemy>, gaining salvage and win X amount at Dabo. Also, do X amount of space/ground scanning.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • Options
    davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,512 Arc User
    I'm way too lazy, I only do them when they overlap with something else. Level 13 here.
  • Options
    Yes, I really like it when they overlap with something I'm doing anyway. Easier to get them done.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
  • Options
    dukedom01dukedom01 Member Posts: 462 Arc User
    That screenshot has 400 xp less than it should have. If you had time to do the two extra rounds you should have been smart enough to delay the monday universal endeavor before tuesdays release.
    Ceterum censeo Otha supplendum in praemiis.
  • Options
    crypticarmsmancrypticarmsman Member Posts: 4,113 Arc User
    Congratulations to all other captains that by the end of yesterday reached Endeavor Rank 100.
    100.png

I quote Shatner from SNL:
    "Get a life!" ;)
    Formerly known as Armsman from June 2008 to June 20, 2012
    TOS_Connie_Sig_final9550Pop.jpg
    PWE ARC Drone says: "Your STO forum community as you have known it is ended...Display names are irrelevant...Any further sense of community is irrelevant...Resistance is futile...You will be assimilated..."
  • Options
    dongemaharudongemaharu Member Posts: 544 Arc User
    Is there an accolade or bonus? Or just nothing.
  • Options
    xyquarzexyquarze Member Posts: 2,114 Arc User
    You mean a bonus for getting 100 bonuses?
    My mother was an epohh and my father smelled of tulaberries
  • Options
    dongemaharudongemaharu Member Posts: 544 Arc User
    Ok. I guess nothing happens.

Um....hurray...yippie. 100...
  • Options
    anodynesanodynes Member Posts: 1,999 Arc User
    pottsey5g wrote: »
    If you are only 100 doesn't that mean you missed some? I thought due to the bonus personal ones we used to get the cap was more like 102 or 104 ish but I could be wrong.

The only bonus personal ones that we ever got were the two times they changed personal endeavors in a patch, and only if we had logged on and completed our daily ones before the server went down for the patch, then logged back in and did the new set after the patch. If you had done that both times, like I did, you would have been at 100 after finishing the ones that rolled out at 10:00 UTC on July 4th.
    This is an MMO, not a Star Trek episode simulator. That would make for a terrible game.
This discussion has been closed.