test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

PC and Console Patch Notes for 7/2/19

ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,674 Community Manager
Greetings Captains!
We will be having a maintenance tomorrow, 7/2 at 7AM Pacific for 2.5 hours on PC and 2 hours on Console. (What time is this for me?)
You can find our Console patch notes here.
You can find our PC patch notes here.

=/\=
We value your feedback and want to help direct it to the right locations. Please check the following link to redirect to the best sub-forums to post your replies.
Experiencing a Gameplay Bug with our latest patch? Please click this link to be taken to our Gameplay Bug Report Section to file your reports.
Thank you for the assistance!
The Star Trek Online Team

Comments

• echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,914 Arc User
    Can't wait to relax and have fun without shooting my guns.

The Summer Event is one of my favorites.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • fred26291#2759 fred26291 Member Posts: 1,265 Arc User
    Kael, risa goes from tomorrow thru august 15th, The calendar is indicating it is starting another event August 1st and going thru the end of the month? Is this overlap actually correct or is this a mistake?
  • captaincelestialcaptaincelestial Member Posts: 1,925 Arc User
    It's just a continuation of the event, so you'll know it's still the Summer Event even as July switches into August.
    My Delta Ferengi, who accidentally missed the intro to the Summer Event (so many characters, so little time....), will finally get his Ferenginar Liquidators uniforms. Let alone the hoverboard/floater :)
  • crm14916crm14916 Member Posts: 1,516 Arc User
    edited July 2019
    Can these theme-based vanity shields be used on ANY ship?

(Was this already answered somewhere?)

Thanks!!
    CM
    "Equipped with his five senses, man explores the universe around him and calls the adventure science." - Edwin Hubble
  • dukedom01dukedom01 Member Posts: 462 Arc User
    oh come on! STILL no fix for excessive duty officer binding not even acknowledgement in known isssues?

SHAME SHAME SHAME
    Ceterum censeo Otha supplendum in praemiis.
  • warmonger360warmonger360 Member Posts: 524 Arc User
    edited July 2019
    so, the started early? just got disconnected and couldn't reconnect

edit: nope, was able to get back in, at the cost of having "left" a battle
    Post edited by warmonger360 on
    WE SURVIVE!

aut vincere aut mori pro imperio
    either to conquer or to die for the Empire
  • echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,914 Arc User
    No, it's starting right on time. The SE always starts and ends on a Tuesday.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
    dukedom01 wrote: »
    oh come on! STILL no fix for excessive duty officer binding not even acknowledgement in known isssues?

SHAME SHAME SHAME

Is this where random duty officers are bound to the character (therefore can only be 'Dismissed' rather than traded to other characters, via in-game mail, traded in for better quality duty officers or sacrificed to the Fleet)?
  • dukedom01dukedom01 Member Posts: 462 Arc User

SHAME SHAME SHAME

Is this where random duty officers are bound to the character (therefore can only be 'Dismissed' rather than traded to other characters, via in-game mail, traded in for better quality duty officers or sacrificed to the Fleet)?

Nope.

Sending doffs onto assignments and R&D tasks binds them. Bonus points if you sent a still valuable doff.

Happened before and they actually fixed that fairly fast. Came back two weeks ago when they switched to the summer event build tree.

Ceterum censeo Otha supplendum in praemiis.
  • syrupofsquillsyrupofsquill Member Posts: 159 Arc User
    edited July 2019

SHAME SHAME SHAME

There was a post on 28th on sto twitter saying they knew and plan to fix again
    https://mobile.twitter.com/trekonlinegame/

"If your doffs are suddenly becoming bound again, we're aware, and just found the issue. We're going to fix it soon, and unbind any doffs you may have picked up."
  • hippis#7044 hippis Member Posts: 65 Arc User
    Char server is borked !
  • baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,303 Community Moderator
    Char server is borked !

What does that even mean? That you can't get in? Of course you can't. The server is currently down for maintenance.
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch