test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Do you think they really listen?

1235»

Comments

• madhatch1971madhatch1971 Member Posts: 196 Arc User
    edited June 2019
    ...My guess is that right now, with the backlash over the whole Disco Connie R&D Box thing.. it probably wouldn't be much better. ...

I think it's safe to say THAT decision wasn't one made by the Devs, but those higher up in Cryptic and CBS. As has been noted, CBS don't want a T6 Connie that's easy to get in game. But that discussion belongs in another thread.

The player community has a responsibility for how it behaves and acts. Broadly speaking, there is a "party line" that members are expected to follow, and when they don't... See page 3 of this thread for what happens. It's part of the attitude of Us v Them that needs to change. Dev, Mod, Player - we all want what's best for the game. Not all things are possible, not all things can be given. Do we stick our feet in the ground and refuse to budge, or do we accept that the Devs are doing the best they can with the resources they have?

Some people are always going to push, but as has been said recently: expectations need to be tempered by reality.
    People ask how long have I been playing STO - well the answer is simple: I have been here since the beginning. I just haven't always had a lot to say.
  • darkbladejkdarkbladejk Member Posts: 3,715 Community Moderator
    I told certain people in here to drop it and apparently certain folks couldn't listen. /thread
    "Someone once told me that time was a predator that stalked us all our lives. I rather believe that time is a companion who goes with us on the journey and reminds us to cherish every moment, because it will never come again." - Jean Luc Picard in Star Trek Generations

Star Trek Online volunteer Community Moderator
This discussion has been closed.