test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

[PC] Lifetime Subscription Sale!

ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,674 Community Manager
Save on a Lifetime Subscription, and earn tons of items, ships and more!

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/11191503

Comments

• Options
    robeasomrobeasom Member Posts: 1,911 Arc User
    Thanks but this is still\overpriced and with the state of the game. I don't think that price is worth it. Bringing it down a little bit further would possibly entice more people to buy this
    NO TO ARC
    Vice Admiral Volmack ISS Thundermole
    Brigadier General Jokag IKS Gorkan
    Centurion Kares RRW Tomalak
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    foppotee#4552 foppotee Member Posts: 1,704 Arc User
    robeasom wrote: »
    Thanks but this is still\overpriced and with the state of the game. I don't think that price is worth it. Bringing it down a little bit further would possibly entice more people to buy this

For me it isn't the price, when it's on sale that is, that's prohibitive but all the current changes in the game that have me hesitant to where I always pass this up. There's been lots of improvements in STO over the last couple of years but also some significant reductions in STO too & that has me worried. Heck, I'm still finding it difficult to find old missions in that 'Available' tab after Cryptic's mission consolidation & that's aggravating as all heck. After I earn my free T6 ship coupon & this upcoming summer event ship I'll have to buy some zen during the next sale to help support STO. Gotta "pay" respect for that free generosity after all.
  • Options
    robeasomrobeasom Member Posts: 1,911 Arc User
    The reductions in the game is why I believe they need to bring it down further
    NO TO ARC
    Vice Admiral Volmack ISS Thundermole
    Brigadier General Jokag IKS Gorkan
    Centurion Kares RRW Tomalak
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    mazujiemazujie Member Posts: 49 Arc User
    I got this a few years back and i don't regret it, but i would not buy it now, the stuff you get is outdated, i never fly those ships you get, the ZEN is nice and helped me in the past years but at the moment it would be better to get ZEN from that money the lifetime sub cost and get some fancy ships.
    It need some new items to make it attractive again i think.
  • Options
    fred26291#2759 fred26291 Member Posts: 1,265 Arc User
    edited August 2019
    Redacted - not worth getting. I regret doing this 2 yrs ago.
    Post edited by fred26291#2759 on
  • Options
    chinumchinum Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Can I ask a stupid question but is the Lifetime Subscription a one off payment?
  • Options
    botanybangbotanybang Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    chinum wrote: »

yes, you pay once, and have the benefits. I could never afford it, but if I could, I'd have bought it a few years ago.
  • Options
    foppotee#4552 foppotee Member Posts: 1,704 Arc User
    chinum wrote: »

1st) Not a stupid question. 2nd) It is a one-time payment of $200-$300 depending upon whether there is a sale, & it should never be bought unless it is on sale. 3rd) In case you haven't looked-up the details here is a link to them: https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/3026993 & https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/3026853
This discussion has been closed.